1. Truman created the House Committee on _______ Activities.
2. What do people often and inaccurately accredit to McCarthy?
3. When did McCarthy bring his first charges to the House Committee?
4. The House Committee was originally intended to test the loyalty of ______.
5. What did people believe The House Committee violated?
6. Wills sees institutions like the House Committee as what?
7. With the House, how were people's loyalties originally tested?
8. Wills explains that the tactics of the Committee created an environment of _______ in America.
9. Who joined the House Committee program soon after it started.
This section contains 3,718 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)