|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tito do when he hears what Jamal would have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
2. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
3. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
4. How does the new medication make Jamal feel?
5. Where does Jamal say the gun is when Sassy confronts him about it?
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Hypocrisy was an attribute that was highlighted in this book. Where did hypocrisy appear, and how did the inclusion of this attribute affect Jamal throughout the book?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)