|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
(b) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
(c) That Indian should start his own gang.
(d) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
2. Where is Randy now that he has been hurt?
(a) Still in prison.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the Sheriff's office.
3. Who does Mack say shot Indian and Angel?
4. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
(a) The gang knows where he lives.
(b) Mama will get mad.
(c) He is ashamed of his friendship.
(d) He doesn't want to be reminded of the shooting.
5. What does Jamal hope to be able to buy when he saves up his money?
(a) A boat.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A car.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the gun that Tito was hiding?
2. What does Tito do when he hears what Jamal would have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
3. What does the first Scorpion to see Jamal working buy?
4. Why does Jamal say Tito saved his life?
5. What does Tito do when Jamal says he saved his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Davidson say when Jamal comes to the school nurse?
2. What does Jamal see after he hears the three shots of the gun?
3. What does Mama do when she gets home from the hospital?
4. What does Jamal spend his money from his job on?
5. Why does Jamal lose his job?
6. How does Mack say Angel and Indian were shot?
7. What happens as Tito's cab is driving away?
8. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
9. What does Dwayne say when he and his mother are in the principal's office?
10. Why does Mack want to be the leader of the Scorpions?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)