|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the gun that Tito was hiding?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
2. Where does Tito's father live?
(b) Puerto Rico.
3. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
(a) To a school for troubled kids.
(b) To a school for remedial reading.
(c) To an older class.
(d) To juvenile hall.
4. What is Dwayne's last name?
5. How was Randy hurt in prison?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He was beat.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was strangled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamal find in a box of cereal after he wins the fight with Dwayne?
2. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
3. Why does Indian say Jamal can't quit the gang?
4. Why was Tito late meeting up with Jamal?
5. What does Mr. Hunter teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mack say Angel and Indian were shot?
2. Why was Tito late to go with Jamal to meet with Indian?
3. What does Jamal spend his money from his job on?
4. What happens as Tito's cab is driving away?
5. What happened when Abuela found the gun that Tito was hiding?
6. What does Mr. Davidson say when Jamal comes to the school nurse?
7. How does Jamal hear that Randy got hurt?
8. Why does Jamal lose his job?
9. What does Jamal see after he hears the three shots of the gun?
10. What does Mama do when she gets home from the hospital?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)