|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the new medication make Jamal feel?
2. Where was Randy when he was arrested?
(a) On the street.
(b) At the crack house.
(c) At school.
3. Who is Mr. Stanton?
(a) The school superintendant.
(b) Mama's boss.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Randy's lawyer.
4. What does Tito do when Jamal says he saved his life?
(c) Throws up.
(d) Hits Jamal.
5. Where does Jamal hide the gun?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) In the river.
(c) In an open car window.
(d) In an abandoned werehouse.
6. Who does Mack say he will now be working for?
(a) Mr. Gonzalez.
(b) The man with the money.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
7. What does Jamal hope to be able to buy when he saves up his money?
(a) A boat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A car.
8. Why does Jamal go to Tito's house with him after the shooting?
(a) To apologize to Abuela.
(b) To put him in bed.
(c) To make sure he won't call the police.
(d) To calm him down.
9. Why does Jamal know something is wrong when he gets home after being fired?
(a) Mama is crying again.
(b) Mama is not home yet.
(c) Sassy is sitting in the dark.
(d) The TV is not on.
10. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
(b) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
(c) That Indian should start his own gang.
(d) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
11. What does Jamal want to do before he gives the gun back to Mack?
(a) Tell the police about the gun.
(b) Fire the gun.
(c) Ruin the gun.
(d) Threaten another bully.
12. Who does Mack say shot Indian and Angel?
13. Why does Mack not want to fight with the new leader of the Scorpions?
(a) He would be seen following another leader.
(b) He would be tried as an adult if he were caught.
(c) He would lose a share of his crack money.
(d) He would betray Randy.
14. What is Dwayne's last name?
15. How did Sassy find out about Jamal's gun?
(a) Randy told Mama about it.
(b) She heard about it at school.
(c) She saw him with it.
(d) She found it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mack waiting for Jamal?
2. Why does Mr. Davidson want Jamal put on medication?
3. How does Mr. Davidson try to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
4. What would Jamal have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
5. Who does Mama bring to the house to pray for Randy?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)