|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Randy when he was arrested?
(a) At the crack house.
(b) At school.
(c) On the street.
2. What does Jamal try to give Tito before he leaves?
(a) Some money.
(b) A picture of them together.
(c) His knife.
(d) The picture he drew.
3. Who did Tito tell about what happened that night in the park?
(a) Mr. Davidson.
(b) The police.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Tito do when Jamal says he saved his life?
(c) Throws up.
(d) Hits Jamal.
5. Who found the gun that Tito was hiding?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His sister.
6. What does Tito do when he hears what Jamal would have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(a) Hits Jamal and yells at him.
(b) Runs away.
7. What does the first Scorpion to see Jamal working buy?
(d) A candy bar.
8. Who helps Indian beat Jamal?
9. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
(a) To juvenile hall.
(b) To a school for troubled kids.
(c) To an older class.
(d) To a school for remedial reading.
10. Why does Jamal sneak into Tito's house?
(a) So he can get some money.
(b) So he can leave Tito a letter.
(c) So he can get some of Tito's clothes.
(d) So he can take the gun back.
11. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
(a) He is ashamed of his friendship.
(b) Mama will get mad.
(c) He doesn't want to be reminded of the shooting.
(d) The gang knows where he lives.
12. What does Jamal find in a box of cereal after he wins the fight with Dwayne?
(a) Some mold.
(b) An ant.
(c) A rolled up piece of paper.
(d) A roach.
13. What is Dwayne's last name?
14. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Indian should start his own gang.
(b) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
(c) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
(d) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
15. How does Mr. Davidson try to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
(a) He sends a telegram.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He comes to the house.
(d) He calls her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamal plan to give the gun to?
2. Why does Indian say Jamal can't quit the gang?
3. Who wants to be the new leader of the Scorpions?
4. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
5. Why does Mr. Davidson want Jamal put on medication?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)