|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Jamal told to meet with the Scorpions to appoint a new leader?
(a) 11:00 pm.
(c) 11:00 am.
2. What would Jamal have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(a) Run away.
(b) Lost the fight.
(c) Pushed back.
(d) Fired the gun.
3. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
(a) They were beating on Jamal.
(b) They were talking bad about Randy.
(c) They were threatening to leave the gange.
(d) They were trying to kick someone out of the gang.
4. Why is Jamal home from school when Mr Davidson tries to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
(a) He does not have a job.
(b) He is waiting to hear news about Randy.
(c) He is not allowed to go to school.
(d) He has decided not to go to school.
5. Who is Mr. Stanton?
(a) Mama's boss.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The school superintendant.
(d) Randy's lawyer.
6. Where does Jamal hide the gun?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) In an abandoned werehouse.
(c) In an open car window.
(d) In the river.
7. Who is the first Scorpion to see that Jamal has a job?
8. Who does Mack say shot Indian and Angel?
9. What does Jamal try to give Tito before he leaves?
(a) His knife.
(b) A picture of them together.
(c) The picture he drew.
(d) Some money.
10. Who does Mack say he will now be working for?
(a) Mr. Gonzalez.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) The man with the money.
11. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
(b) That Indian should start his own gang.
(c) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
(d) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
12. How many shots are fired when Jamal is getting beat?
13. What does Mr. Hunter teach?
(d) Social Studies.
14. What does Jamal find in a box of cereal after he wins the fight with Dwayne?
(a) A rolled up piece of paper.
(b) A roach.
(c) An ant.
(d) Some mold.
15. Who does Mama bring to the house to pray for Randy?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The Reverend.
(c) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mack waiting for Jamal?
2. Why does Jamal know something is wrong when he gets home after being fired?
3. What is Mr. Gonzalez's occupation?
4. What does Mama choose to do instead of visiting Randy?
5. Why does Mr. Davidson want to talk to Jamal's mother?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)