|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Stanton?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Randy's lawyer.
(c) The school superintendant.
(d) Mama's boss.
2. Why does Mr. Davidson want Jamal put on medication?
(a) To calm his anger.
(b) To help him sleep at night.
(c) To sedate him.
(d) To make him concentrate.
3. Who wants to be the new leader of the Scorpions?
4. How many shots are fired when Jamal is getting beat?
5. Where is Randy now that he has been hurt?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At the Sheriff's office.
(c) Still in prison.
(d) At the morgue.
6. Where does Jamal hide the gun?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) In an open car window.
(c) In an abandoned werehouse.
(d) In the river.
7. How was Randy hurt in prison?
(a) He was beat.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He was strangled.
(d) He was shot.
8. Why does Jamal lose his job?
(a) He has dropped out of school.
(b) He was late to work.
(c) He let Blood steal candy.
(d) He hangs out with gang members.
9. Why does Mr. Davidson want to talk to Jamal's mother?
(a) He wants her to know what Jamal does at school.
(b) He wants to meet the woman responsible for ruining Jamal.
(c) He wants to create a learning plan for Jamal.
(d) He wants Jamal to go to another school.
10. Why does Mack not want to fight with the new leader of the Scorpions?
(a) He would be seen following another leader.
(b) He would be tried as an adult if he were caught.
(c) He would lose a share of his crack money.
(d) He would betray Randy.
11. What does Tito do when Jamal says he saved his life?
(a) Hits Jamal.
(d) Throws up.
12. Who found the gun that Tito was hiding?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
13. What would Jamal have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(a) Fired the gun.
(b) Pushed back.
(c) Lost the fight.
(d) Run away.
14. What is Dwayne's last name?
15. Why was Tito late meeting up with Jamal?
(a) He was waiting for Abuela to go to sleep.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He was looking for the gun.
(d) He was considering not coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first Scorpion to see Jamal working buy?
2. How does Mr. Davidson try to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
3. Where does Jamal say the gun is when Sassy confronts him about it?
4. Why does Jamal say Tito saved his life?
5. How much will Mr. Gonzalez pay Jamal?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)