|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Jamal have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(a) Lost the fight.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fired the gun.
(d) Pushed back.
2. Why is Jamal home from school when Mr Davidson tries to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
(a) He has decided not to go to school.
(b) He is not allowed to go to school.
(c) He does not have a job.
(d) He is waiting to hear news about Randy.
3. Where does Indian like to hang out during the day?
(a) The crack house.
(b) Griff's Bar-B-Que.
(c) The Bodega.
(d) The Pizza Parlor.
4. Why does Indian say Jamal can't quit the gang?
(a) He knows too much.
(b) Indian did not make the decision.
(c) He is useful to the gang.
(d) Randy wants him in.
5. What does Jamal want to do before he gives the gun back to Mack?
(a) Fire the gun.
(b) Threaten another bully.
(c) Ruin the gun.
(d) Tell the police about the gun.
6. What is Dwayne's last name?
7. What does Jamal try to give Tito before he leaves?
(a) A picture of them together.
(b) The picture he drew.
(c) His knife.
(d) Some money.
8. What do the Scorpions wear to Angel's funeral?
(a) The gang colors.
(b) Black shrouds.
(c) Angel wing necklaces.
(d) Their jackets.
9. Where is Randy now that he has been hurt?
(a) At the morgue.
(b) Still in prison.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At the Sheriff's office.
10. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
(a) The gang knows where he lives.
(b) He doesn't want to be reminded of the shooting.
(c) He is ashamed of his friendship.
(d) Mama will get mad.
11. Who does Mack say shot Indian and Angel?
12. What does the first Scorpion to see Jamal working buy?
(b) A candy bar.
13. Who does Jamal plan to give the gun to if the meeting goes well?
14. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
(a) They were beating on Jamal.
(b) They were talking bad about Randy.
(c) They were trying to kick someone out of the gang.
(d) They were threatening to leave the gange.
15. Why does Mr. Davidson want to talk to Jamal's mother?
(a) He wants her to know what Jamal does at school.
(b) He wants to create a learning plan for Jamal.
(c) He wants to meet the woman responsible for ruining Jamal.
(d) He wants Jamal to go to another school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
2. How much will Mr. Gonzalez pay Jamal?
3. How does the new medication make Jamal feel?
4. What does Jamal hope to be able to buy when he saves up his money?
5. Why does Mack not want to fight with the new leader of the Scorpions?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)