|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mack say shot Indian and Angel?
2. What does Jamal want to do before he gives the gun back to Mack?
(a) Ruin the gun.
(b) Threaten another bully.
(c) Tell the police about the gun.
(d) Fire the gun.
3. Where does Jamal hide the gun?
(a) In an open car window.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) In the river.
(d) In an abandoned werehouse.
4. Who does Mama bring to the house to pray for Randy?
(a) Her sister.
(c) The Reverend.
(d) The principal.
5. How was Randy hurt in prison?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was strangled.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was beat.
6. How does the new medication make Jamal feel?
7. What do the Scorpions wear to Angel's funeral?
(a) The gang colors.
(b) Black shrouds.
(c) Their jackets.
(d) Angel wing necklaces.
8. Why does Jamal lose his job?
(a) He has dropped out of school.
(b) He was late to work.
(c) He let Blood steal candy.
(d) He hangs out with gang members.
9. What does Jamal try to give Tito before he leaves?
(a) His knife.
(b) Some money.
(c) The picture he drew.
(d) A picture of them together.
10. How long does Mama allow Jamal to speak with Mack?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 mintues.
11. Why is Jamal home from school when Mr Davidson tries to tell Mama to meet with him at school?
(a) He is waiting to hear news about Randy.
(b) He does not have a job.
(c) He is not allowed to go to school.
(d) He has decided not to go to school.
12. Why does Mack not want to fight with the new leader of the Scorpions?
(a) He would be seen following another leader.
(b) He would betray Randy.
(c) He would be tried as an adult if he were caught.
(d) He would lose a share of his crack money.
13. What does Tito do when he hears what Jamal would have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(b) Hits Jamal and yells at him.
(c) Runs away.
14. Why does Mr. Davidson want to talk to Jamal's mother?
(a) He wants to meet the woman responsible for ruining Jamal.
(b) He wants her to know what Jamal does at school.
(c) He wants to create a learning plan for Jamal.
(d) He wants Jamal to go to another school.
15. Why is Jamal's mother not able to come to the school?
(a) She is in the hospital.
(b) She is visiting Randy.
(c) She hates the school.
(d) She is working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
2. Why does Mr. Davidson want Jamal put on medication?
3. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
4. Why won't Jamal let Tito come to his house?
5. What time is Jamal told to meet with the Scorpions to appoint a new leader?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)