|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jamal hide the gun?
(a) In the river.
(b) In an open car window.
(c) In an abandoned werehouse.
(d) In a dumpster.
2. Why does Mack say Indian and Angel were shot?
(a) They were talking bad about Randy.
(b) They were beating on Jamal.
(c) They were trying to kick someone out of the gang.
(d) They were threatening to leave the gange.
3. Why was Tito late meeting up with Jamal?
(a) He was looking for the gun.
(b) He was waiting for Abuela to go to sleep.
(c) He was considering not coming.
(d) He fell asleep.
4. How much will Mr. Gonzalez pay Jamal?
(a) $5 an hour.
(b) $20 a week.
(c) $4 an hour.
(d) $10 a day.
5. Why does Mr. Davidson want Jamal put on medication?
(a) To help him sleep at night.
(b) To make him concentrate.
(c) To sedate him.
(d) To calm his anger.
6. Who is the first Scorpion to see that Jamal has a job?
7. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
(b) That Indian should start his own gang.
(c) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
(d) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
8. What would Jamal have done if Dwayne had pushed him?
(a) Pushed back.
(b) Lost the fight.
(c) Run away.
(d) Fired the gun.
9. What does Jamal buy for Tito before they meet with Indian?
(c) Some bread.
(d) A shirt.
10. What does Mr. Hunter teach?
(b) Social Studies.
11. How did Sassy find out about Jamal's gun?
(a) She heard about it at school.
(b) She found it.
(c) Randy told Mama about it.
(d) She saw him with it.
12. Who found the gun that Tito was hiding?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His uncle.
13. Where does Indian like to hang out during the day?
(a) Griff's Bar-B-Que.
(b) The Pizza Parlor.
(c) The crack house.
(d) The Bodega.
14. What is Dwayne's last name?
15. Why does Mr. Davidson want to talk to Jamal's mother?
(a) He wants her to know what Jamal does at school.
(b) He wants Jamal to go to another school.
(c) He wants to create a learning plan for Jamal.
(d) He wants to meet the woman responsible for ruining Jamal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jamal know something is wrong when he gets home after being fired?
2. Why does Tito not accept the gift Jamal tries to give him before he leaves?
3. Where is Randy now that he has been hurt?
4. Where is Mr. Davidson transferring Jamal?
5. Why is Jamal's mother not able to come to the school?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)