|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will Mr. Gonzalez pay Jamal?
(a) $4 an hour.
(b) $5 an hour.
(c) $20 a week.
(d) $10 a day.
2. How much money does Randy's lawyer need up front before working on the appeal?
3. What grade is Jamal in?
4. What does Abuela ask of Jamal?
(a) If he cares about Tito.
(b) If Tito is in trouble.
(c) If Tito is a good boy.
(d) If Jamal gave him the gun.
5. Where does Jamal feel he will get all his success in life from?
(a) His determination.
(b) The gang.
(c) His talents.
(d) The gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamal hope to be able to buy when he saves up his money?
2. Where does Jamal like to go to draw?
3. Who does Jamal never want to fight with?
4. Who does Mack say told him how much Randy's appeal will cost?
5. Who calls to Jamal as he is leaving the fight?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)