|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamal get sent to the principal so often?
(a) Rudeness to the teacher.
(d) Inappropriate language.
2. Who does the principal blame for the amount of times Jamal gets sent to the principal?
(a) Jamal's father.
(c) Jamal's mother.
(d) Unsympathetic teachers.
3. Why does Jamal want to buy something when he gets some money?
(a) So he can entertain his sister.
(b) So he can watch good shows.
(c) So he can talk to his friends.
(d) So he can forget about his life.
4. What annoying habit does Jamal's little sister have?
(b) Picking her nose.
(c) Clappingher hands.
(d) Sucking her thumb.
5. Why does Jamal take cold showers?
(a) The hot water has been turned off.
(b) It wakes him up.
(c) It saves money on the bills.
(d) It makes him tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Jamal in?
2. What does Jamal want to buy when he gets some money?
3. What was Randy sent to prison for?
4. Who does Randy want Jamal to visit?
5. How old is Jamal's littler sister?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)