|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sassy sleep now that Randy is not at home?
(a) The couch.
(b) The small bedroom.
(c) Her mother's room.
(d) The big bedroom.
2. Who mocks Jamal when he returns to class from the principal's office?
3. What does Jamal do when he gets home from helping with the sets?
(a) Takes a cold shower.
(b) Turns on the TV.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Fights with Sassy.
4. Where does Jamal go after he leaves school the day he was sent to the principal's office?
(a) The park.
(b) The boat basin.
(c) The bodega.
(d) The upper east side.
5. What does Jamal do to ignore the comments of the class bully?
(a) Count the floor tiles.
(b) Draw in his notebook.
(c) Think about painting the sets.
(d) Pictures himself beating him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamal want to travel to new places when he grows up?
2. What does Jamal say he will use if he does join the gang?
3. Where does Jamal sleep now that Randy is not at home?
4. What is the name of the gang Randy was in?
5. Why does Jamal get sent to the principal so often?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)