|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to Jamal as he is leaving the fight?
2. What did Jamal say during his fight to intimidate Dwayne?
(a) I can take whatever you can give!
(b) I am not afraid of you.
(c) I am a leader of a gang.
(d) You are nothing to me.
3. What does Tito want Jamal to say to Indian?
(a) That Randy wants Indian to be the new leader.
(b) That Indian should start his own gang.
(c) That Jamal and Tito are leaving the gang.
(d) That Mack is the new leader because he is older.
4. Why does Mack not want to fight with the new leader of the Scorpions?
(a) He would be tried as an adult if he were caught.
(b) He would lose a share of his crack money.
(c) He would be seen following another leader.
(d) He would betray Randy.
5. What is the gun hidden in when the fight begins?
(a) A duffle bag.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A brown bag.
(d) A boxing glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamal think about working for after talking wih Mack?
2. How much money does Randy's lawyer need up front before working on the appeal?
3. Where does Dwayne want to fight Jamal?
4. What emotion does Jamal feel whenever he has the gun?
5. How do the other students plan to learn who the winner of the fight is?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)