1. What is Jamal's sister's name?
2. How old is Jamal's littler sister?
3. Who is Jamal waiting for at the beginning of the book?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
4. What question does Jamal's little sister ask him at the beginning of the book?
(a) If he is going to leave.
(b) If he has been waiting up for her.
(c) If he is worried about their mother.
(d) If he has made dinner yet.
5. What annoying habit does Jamal's little sister have?
(b) Picking her nose.
(c) Sucking her thumb.
(d) Clappingher hands.
6. Why does Jamal's little sister engage in the habit that is so annoying to Jamal?
(a) It makes her feel important.
(b) It gets her attention.
(c) It gives her something to do.
(d) It brings her comfort.
7. Where is Jamal sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) In the hall-way.
(b) In his room.
(c) On the front steps.
(d) By the window.
This section contains 3,865 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)