1. What is Jamal's sister's name?
2. How old is Jamal's littler sister?
3. Who is Jamal waiting for at the beginning of the book?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
4. What question does Jamal's little sister ask him at the beginning of the book?
(a) If he is worried about their mother.
(b) If he has made dinner yet.
(c) If he has been waiting up for her.
(d) If he is going to leave.
5. What annoying habit does Jamal's little sister have?
(a) Picking her nose.
(b) Sucking her thumb.
(d) Clappingher hands.
6. Why does Jamal's little sister engage in the habit that is so annoying to Jamal?
(a) It gives her something to do.
(b) It makes her feel important.
(c) It brings her comfort.
(d) It gets her attention.
7. Where is Jamal sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) On the front steps.
(b) By the window.
(c) In his room.
(d) In the hall-way.
This section contains 3,865 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)