Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2, Part 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word describes William Boot's opinion of his visits to London?
2. On William and Corker's train to Ishmaelia, who selfishly occupies one of the four first-class compartments?
a) A Swiss ticket collector.
b) William and Corker.
d) An English diplomat.
3. Who is the reported leader of the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
a) Rathbone Jackson.
b) Gollancz Jackson.
c) Dr. Benito.
d) Smiles Soum.
4. What important individual initially meets William at the equipment emporium?
a) Lord Copper.
b) John Boot.
c) Algernon Stitch.
d) General Cruttwell.
5. William's heart is described as rising with the plane the first time he takes...
This section contains 544 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)