|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) St. John's University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) The Adventist University of Alabama.
(d) King's College London.
2. How does Lord Copper intend to honor William Boot on his return to England?
(a) By erecting a monument in the Megalopolitan building.
(b) By knighting him.
(c) By giving him a parade.
(d) By increasing his salary.
3. When the journalists leave Jacksonburg to chase Hitchcock's story, where does William go?
(a) He returns to England.
(b) He goes to Laku.
(c) He stays in Jacksonburg.
(d) He goes to Agobe.
4. With whom does William meet at the first Ishmaelite Legation?
(a) Doctor Cohen.
(b) The Foreign Ambassador.
(c) The Consul-General.
(d) The Exiled Prime Minister.
5. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
(a) Uncle Theodore.
(b) Uncle Bernard.
(c) Uncle Roderick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What French philosopher is mentioned in Book 1, Chapter 4, section 6?
2. What was Mr. Salter's most recent previous position with <i>The Daily Beast</i>?
3. How far outside of Jacksonburg are Pigge and Corker stuck?
4. Which Roman author is Josephine reading on John Boot's arrival?
5. What is William's initial destination on his way to Ishmaelia?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)