|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William sign for Bateson while the latter has a drink?
(a) A cleft-stick.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A hat.
2. With how many other passengers does William fly on his way to Paris?
3. Which nation has been manipulating Dr. Benito for its financial advantage in Ishmaelia?
4. What objects fill the heavy bag belonging to the girl who previously occupied William's room in the Pension Dressler?
(b) Steel rods.
(c) Gold bars.
(d) Hard-cover books.
5. For how long has Kätchen's husband been away when William meets her?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who attends William in the equipment emporium?
2. What city is Mr. Salter attempting to locate in an atlas on occasion of his first meeting with William Boot?
3. What is the capital city of Ishmaelia?
4. Which novel of John Boot's does Mrs. Stitch praise while abed?
5. In what month do the events of the <i>Scoop</i> begin to unfold?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)