|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trip appear to be learning from Charles Surface?
2. What does Charles have left out of the family heirlooms?
3. Who has really impressed Sir Oliver during the portrait auction?
4. What is Charles's purpose for holding an auction?
5. In Act 5, Scene 1, what does Joseph say about Sir Oliver?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Charles and Maria's relationship.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Charles and Joseph Surface, both internally and externally.
Essay Topic 3
In The School for Scandal, which characters are static and which are dynamic? How is this demonstrated?
This section contains 1,672 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)