|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Playwright Sheridan refers to Mr. Moses as which of the following?
2. What is Sir Oliver's first impression of Joseph?
3. Who admits to having been paid by Sir Oliver to forge some letters?
4. In Act 4, Scene 2, where are Mr. Moses and Sir Oliver sitting?
5. Who is Trip?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Charles instruct Rowley to do after "Mr. Premium" and Mr. Moses leave to help Stanley with his financial troubles?
This section contains 1,482 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)