Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Teazle wish Sir Peter would allow Maria to marry Charles?
2. What does Sir Oliver decide to do in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. When Sir Peter sees a lady's petticoats behind the screen, what does Joseph claim?
4. What does Sir Oliver decide to pay off following the portrait auction?
5. How does Joseph feel about saving the situation with Charles and Maria at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
Essay Topic 1
What role do Careless and Snake play in The School for Scandal?
Essay Topic 2
What are the benefits and drawbacks to Sir Oliver meeting his nephews while in disguises as Mr. Premium and Stanley?
Essay Topic 3
How does The School for Scandal demonstrate the fickleness of education?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)