Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Based on information presented in the portrait portion of the play, which of the following best exemplifies its chief aim?
2. Which couple does Rowley believe to have the capability of entering into a compatible marriage?
3. According to the information in the prologue, in which way is the playwright approaching the issue of focus in the play?
4. What do Lady Teazle and Joseph Surface share?
5. According to Mr. Moses, whom has Charles Surface asked for a loan?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,450 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)