|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone at the table can be considered as which of the following?
(a) Greedy and miserly.
(b) Intellectual and scholarly.
(c) Drunk and obnoxious.
(d) Incommunicative and boring.
2. What is required in order for Sir Oliver's companion to acquiesce to the request of the person who makes him wait in Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) A house.
(d) A contract.
3. In which direction within the room does Sir Peter head when Joseph is called out of the room?
(a) Toward the screen behind which Lady Teazle is hiding.
(b) Toward the fireplace.
(c) Into the closet.
(d) Under the bed.
4. Who enters at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Sir Peter.
5. Who reveals to Charles and Joseph who Sir Oliver really is?
(c) Sir Peter.
(d) Mr. Moses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Joseph attempt to push out of his house?
2. What is the setting of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. What type of stories has Mr. Moses heard about Charles prior to the auction?
4. What does Sir Oliver see beneath Charles's exterior?
5. Who is happy to see Sir Oliver in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)