|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals Sir Oliver's true identity to Charles and Joseph?
(a) Sir Peter.
(b) Lady Teazle.
(d) Sir Oliver.
2. Where does Lady Teazle hide in Act 4, Scene 3 when Sir Peter arrives?
(a) Behind a screen.
(b) Sir Peter does not arrive.
(c) In the closet.
(d) She does not hide.
3. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Sir Peter.
4. How do Charles and his guests react to Trip's announcement in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) They laugh and jeer.
(b) Charles fires Trip, and his guests mock Trip.
(c) They stare blankly.
(d) They sit down to listen to the money-lenders.
5. What is the occupation of the person who forces Sir Oliver and his companion to wait in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Sir Oliver's companion at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is the setting of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. How does Joseph respond to Sir Oliver's request for money?
4. What does Mr. Moses refuse to do with respect to Trip?
5. Why does Lady Teazle go to Joseph's house in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)