|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles sell his family portraits?
(a) Crabtree's home.
(b) Sir Peter's home.
(c) His home.
(d) Lady Sneerwell's home.
2. What are the men doing at the table when Mr. Moses and Sir Oliver enter at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Playing cards.
(d) Flirting with women.
3. What does Joseph do as Sir Peter and Rowley enter the room in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Curses at them.
(c) Walks out.
(d) Beats them.
4. Following Sir Peter's arrival at Joseph's house, who arrives to speak with Joseph Surface?
(a) Charles Surface.
(b) Benjamin Backbite.
(c) Lady Sneerwell.
5. What does Trip offer Mr. Moses?
(a) Directions to Lady Sneerwell's house.
(b) A plump, juicy steak with all the trimmings.
(c) Some of his clothes.
(d) Some of Charles Surface's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trip appear to be learning from Charles Surface?
2. What is the occupation of the person who forces Sir Oliver and his companion to wait in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What opportunity does Sir Oliver see in Charles's plan?
4. What type of mood is Joseph in, as his uninvited guest arrives at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
5. What does Mr. Moses ask Trip to provide?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)