|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Oliver feel about Charles refusing to sell a particular portrait?
2. Whose accomplishments does Charles list in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) His illustrious forebears'.
(b) Sir Oliver's.
3. What does Sir Oliver see beneath Charles's exterior?
(c) More dissipation.
(d) A drunk.
4. Who buys the portrait that Sir Oliver is interested in buying?
(a) Mr. Moses.
(b) Benjamin Backbite.
(c) Sir Peter.
(d) No one.
5. Joseph tells Sir Peter that the woman who is standing behind the screen is which of the following?
(a) Not a real person; just a petticoat on a mannequin.
(b) A French milliner whom he has been seeing.
(c) Angela Foster, a seamstress whom he has been seeing.
(d) Miss Clackitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Peter project to Joseph will be the cause of his loss of Lady Teazle?
2. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
3. What is offered to secure the request made in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What method of sale does Charles Surface intend to use to sell his goods?
5. What does Sir Peter see protruding from behind the screen in Joseph's room?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)