|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver show himself to be good at doing?
(a) Keeping a secret.
(b) Judging character.
(c) Fixing a hearty breakfast.
(d) Playing bridge.
2. What is Sir Oliver able to find in Charles?
(a) A great assistant.
(b) A sense of humor.
(c) The good in him.
(d) A confidante.
3. Whom does Mr. Moses choose to talk about to Sir Oliver?
(a) Sir Peter.
(d) Charles Surface.
4. Based on the surroundings within his house, what type of money handler does Charles Surface appear to be?
(a) He is able to handle it in a conservative manner with the help of his accountant.
(b) Charles is a tight-fisted fellow who does not part with his money frivolously.
(c) He does not handle money well. He is a spendthrift.
(d) Charles Surface does not have any money to handle.
5. What does Sir Oliver decide to pay off following the portrait auction?
(a) Charles' debts.
(b) Miss Clackitt's house.
(c) Mrs. Candour's debts.
(d) Rowley's debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men doing at the table when Mr. Moses and Sir Oliver enter at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. In which direction within the room does Sir Peter head when Joseph is called out of the room?
3. What type of credit does Trip have?
4. Who tells Sir Peter about the affair between Joseph and Lady Teazle?
5. Specifically, what does Trip tell Mr. Moses that he would like to borrow?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)