|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles doing as he sits at the table in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He is drinking (liquor).
(b) He is writing a letter to Maria.
(c) He is counting some coins.
(d) He is eating.
2. What does Mr. Moses point out in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) That the stories about Charles are true.
(b) That Charles is a good person.
(c) That the stories about Joseph are true.
(d) That Sir Oliver is stupid for agreeing to purchase the family portraits in an auction.
3. How does Sir Oliver feel after the auction?
4. Who do Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree believe was caught with Lady Teazle?
(c) Sir Oliver.
5. What type of credit does Trip have?
(a) Trip is too young to have any type of credit.
(b) Trip has better credit than any other character in the play.
(c) Trip's credit is not any good.
(d) Aside from a few blemishes, Trip's credit is good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles offer to do with the remaining family heirlooms?
2. When Sir Peter sees a lady's petticoats behind the screen, what does Joseph claim?
3. What does Trip have Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses do?
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Mr. Moses refuse to do with respect to Trip?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)