|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Peter suspect about Lady Teazle?
(a) That she is attracted to another man.
(b) That she hates Sir Peter.
(c) That she is hiding in Joseph's house.
(d) That she is pregnant.
2. Whom does Mr. Moses choose to talk about to Sir Oliver?
(a) Charles Surface.
(c) Sir Peter.
3. How does Sir Oliver see Charles to be beneath the surface during and after the portrait auction?
4. Where does Joseph hide Lady Teazle?
(a) Behind a curtain.
(b) In the closet.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) Behind a screen.
5. Why is Sir Oliver pleased near the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Because Charles holds him in high regard.
(b) Because he wins money in a poker game.
(c) Because Charles is engaged to Maria.
(d) Because Lady Teazle tells him that she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lady Teazle hide in Act 4, Scene 3 when Sir Peter arrives?
2. What is offered to secure the request made in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is Sir Oliver disguised as in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
5. Based on the surroundings within his house, what type of money handler does Charles Surface appear to be?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)