Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady Teazle wish Sir Peter would allow Maria to marry Charles?
(a) Because it would make Maria happy.
(b) Because it would make Charles happy.
(c) So Sir Peter will stop complaining about it.
(d) So she does not have to worry about Joseph's interest in Maria.
2. What does Sir Oliver decide to do in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Disinherit Charles.
(b) Marry Maria.
(c) Pay off Charles's debts himself.
(d) Have an affair with Lady Teazle.
3. When Sir Peter sees a lady's petticoats behind the screen, what does Joseph claim?
(a) Sir Peter is imagining things.
(b) Sir Peter does not see a lady's petticoats behind the screen.
(c) It is Lady Teazle.
(d) It is a French milliner he has been seeing.
4. What does Sir Oliver decide to pay off following the portrait auction?
(a) Mrs. Candour's debts.
(b) Rowley's debts.
(c) Charles' debts.
(d) Miss Clackitt's house.
5. How does Joseph feel about saving the situation with Charles and Maria at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles offer to do with the remaining family heirlooms?
2. Who is the protagonist of The School for Scandal?
3. What does Sir Peter project to Joseph will be the cause of his loss of Lady Teazle?
4. What does Sir Peter do when he spots Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree at his house?
5. How does Sir Oliver respond to Charles's offer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)