|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree surprised to see Sir Peter walk into his home?
(a) They thought that he and Lady Teazle were in Wales.
(b) They thought that he had broken his leg.
(c) They thought he had been wounded, and at death's door.
(d) They thought that he was supposed to be in China
2. Who accompanies Snake to Joseph's house?
(b) Lady Sneerwell.
(c) Mr. Moses.
(d) Miss Clackitt.
3. Who explains that Joseph had designs on Lady Teazle?
(a) Lady Teazle.
(b) Sir Peter.
(c) Sir Oliver.
4. Who buys some of Charles Surface's goods right away before anyone else even has an opportunity to look at them?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Mrs. Candour.
5. Specifically, what does Trip tell Mr. Moses that he would like to borrow?
(a) A room to stay.
(d) His carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What two pieces of information does Charles disclose to prospective buyers about the relatives whose portraits he is about to sell?
3. What method of sale does Charles Surface intend to use to sell his goods?
4. Who does Sir Oliver name as his heir?
5. Who does Sir Oliver point out has sent Joseph plenty of money, according to rumor?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)