|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is anyone else sitting with Charles at the table?
(a) Yes, Crabtree is sitting with him.
(b) No, no one else is sitting with him.
(c) Yes, several other men are sitting with him.
(d) Yes, Lady Sneerwell is sitting with him.
2. How does Sir Oliver feel about Charles refusing to sell a particular portrait?
3. Why does Lady Teazle go to Joseph's house in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) To plot against her husband's life.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) To find her watch.
(d) To consummate their affair.
4. What is offered to secure the request made in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Clothes from Charles's wardrobe.
(c) A house.
(d) A car.
5. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
(c) Sir Oliver.
(d) Sir Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two pieces of information does Charles disclose to prospective buyers about the relatives whose portraits he is about to sell?
2. In essence, what does Trip offer Mr. Moses?
3. What opportunity does Sir Oliver see in Charles's plan?
4. What does Lady Teazle want Sir Peter to do as Act 4, Scene 3 comes to an end?
5. What does Trip have Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)