|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Moses refuse to do with respect to Trip?
(a) Allow him into his home.
(b) Let him borrow his jacket.
(c) Allow him to borrow his carriage.
(d) Lend him some money.
2. What does Sir Oliver realize Charles could do with 100 pounds?
(a) Placate his creditors.
(b) Give it to Stanley.
(c) Buy a gift for Maria.
(d) Donate it to a charity.
3. How much does Sir Oliver offer to obtain his desired portrait?
(a) Over 300 pounds.
(b) Over 100 pounds.
(c) Over 400 pounds.
(d) Over 200 pounds.
4. Whose home life takes a turn for the better as Act 5, Scene 2 comes to an end?
(a) Mrs. Candour's.
(c) Benjamin Backbite's.
(d) Sir Peter's.
5. How much does Charles offer to sell the remainder of his family portraits for?
(a) 300 schillings.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 dollars.
(d) 400 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one item that Charles is not willing to sell at any cost?
2. When Sir Oliver enters in Act 5, Scene 3, who does Joseph think he is?
3. Who is Stanley?
4. What name, other than his own is used to announce the arrival of Sir Oliver?
5. What does Lady Teazle want Sir Peter to do as Act 4, Scene 3 comes to an end?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)