|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trip have Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses do?
(a) Review some of his reference material.
(b) Wait for Charles Surface.
(c) Pay for the pastries that they have ordered.
(d) Take a note to Lady Sneerwell.
2. Who is Sir Peter mistaken for by Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree as he walks into his house?
(a) A messenger.
(b) Lady Teazle's brother, Phillip.
(c) Sir Peter's brother, Henry.
(d) A physician.
3. Who is Trip?
(a) Trip is Maria's cousin.
(b) Trip is Charles Surface's butler.
(c) Trip is the local baker.
(d) Trip is the schoolmaster.
4. What does Rowley report to Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses?
(a) That Lady Sneerwell has been attacked.
(b) That Trip is moving to Scotland.
(c) That Maria and Charles are engaged.
(d) That Charles has given one hundred pounds to Stanley.
5. Who do Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree believe was caught with Lady Teazle?
(d) Sir Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver realize Charles could do with 100 pounds?
2. What is Charles suspicious of in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. Who is the recipient of one hundred pounds from Charles following the auction?
4. What does Sir Oliver decide to pay off following the portrait auction?
5. Why does Sir Peter decide to hide in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)