|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose accomplishments does Charles list in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) His illustrious forebears'.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
2. How does Lady Teazle feel about Sir Peter at the end of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) She is eager to make up.
(b) She wants a divorce.
(c) She is indifferent to Sir Peter at the end of Act 5, Scene 2.
(d) She hates him.
3. Who enters in the middle of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Sir Peter.
4. What does Lady Teazle want Sir Peter to do as Act 4, Scene 3 comes to an end?
(a) Join her for a gossiping session at Lady Sneerwell's.
(b) Apologize to Joseph for barging in on him.
(c) Forgive her for her actions, and take her back.
(d) Take her to a French millinery to buy herself a new hat.
5. Where does Charles sell his family portraits?
(a) Crabtree's home.
(b) His home.
(c) Lady Sneerwell's home.
(d) Sir Peter's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trip offer Mr. Moses?
2. Who is Sir Oliver disguised as in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. Who buys some of Charles Surface's goods right away before anyone else even has an opportunity to look at them?
4. In which direction within the room does Sir Peter head when Joseph is called out of the room?
5. What is Charles doing as he sits at the table in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)