|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of lifestyle does Sir Peter decide that he will allow his wife, Lady Teazle to live?
2. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
(a) Sir Peter.
(b) Sir Oliver.
3. Whose portrait does Sir Oliver point to with interest to buy?
(a) Eldridge Surface's portrait.
(b) Amy Surface's portrait.
(c) Joseph Surface's portrait.
(d) His own portrait.
4. Who accompanies Sir Oliver at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Mr. Moses.
(c) Sir Peter.
5. What is the occupation of Sir Oliver's companion at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver show himself to be good at doing?
2. News from Sir Oliver and Rowley that Joseph Surface will be designated as the recipient of Sir Oliver's inheritance shocks which of the following?
3. What does Sir Peter suspect about Lady Teazle?
4. Is anyone else sitting with Charles at the table?
5. Where are Mrs. Candour, Lady Sneerwell, Backbite, and Crabtree gathered at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)