|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which named character is sitting with Charles Surface at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Lady Teazle.
(c) Sir Peter.
2. What is the occupation of Sir Oliver's companion at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is Charles's purpose for holding an auction?
(a) He refuses to hold the auction.
(b) To sell his family portraits.
(c) Because he feels pressured to hold the auction.
(d) To make Sir Oliver, ie. Mr. Premium, happy.
4. How much does Sir Oliver offer to obtain his desired portrait?
(a) Over 100 pounds.
(b) Over 200 pounds.
(c) Over 300 pounds.
(d) Over 400 pounds.
5. Following Sir Peter's arrival at Joseph's house, who arrives to speak with Joseph Surface?
(a) Lady Sneerwell.
(c) Benjamin Backbite.
(d) Charles Surface.
Short Answer Questions
1. Specifically, what does Trip tell Mr. Moses that he would like to borrow?
2. News from Sir Oliver and Rowley that Joseph Surface will be designated as the recipient of Sir Oliver's inheritance shocks which of the following?
3. What is Sir Oliver's first impression of Joseph?
4. Whose credit is no good in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Mr. Moses ask Trip to provide?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)