|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Lady Teazle wanting to buy?
a) A gold locket.
b) Expensive new fashions.
c) A French poodle.
2. What is Sir Oliver able to find in Charles?
a) A confidante.
b) The good in him.
c) A sense of humor.
d) A great assistant.
3. Who has really impressed Sir Oliver during the portrait auction?
a) Sir Peter.
4. How much money does Charles make on the sale of the portrait that Sir Oliver had shown interest in buying?
a) Seven hundred pounds.
b) Two hundred pounds.
c) Five hundred pounds.
5. Whom did Sir Oliver used to sit around with and mock...
This section contains 1,350 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)