|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Teazle feel about Sir Peter at the end of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is indifferent to Sir Peter at the end of Act 5, Scene 2.
(c) She wants a divorce.
(d) She is eager to make up.
2. What does Sir Oliver see beneath Charles's exterior?
(a) A drunk.
(b) More dissipation.
3. How does Joseph feel about saving the situation with Charles and Maria at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
4. As Act 3, Scene 3 begins, who is sitting at the table with Charles Surface?
(a) His friend, Careless.
(b) His brother, Joseph Surface.
(d) His friend, Benjamin Backbite.
5. How does Sir Oliver feel about Charles refusing to sell a particular portrait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait does Sir Oliver point to with interest to buy?
2. What does Sir Peter suggest to embarrass Joseph?
3. Following Sir Peter's arrival at Joseph's house, who arrives to speak with Joseph Surface?
4. What do the men in Act 3, Scene 3 sing?
5. Whose accomplishments does Charles list in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)