|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Joseph agree upon in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) They are in love with Maria.
(b) They hate Sir Oliver.
(c) They don't want the disguised Sir Oliver to be there when their uncle arrives.
(d) They want to have an affair with Lady Teazle.
2. How does Sir Oliver respond to Charles's offer?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He reveals his true identity.
(d) He yells at Charles.
3. How is Charles Surface known to handle his business dealings?
(a) In a very honest and straightforward way.
(b) In a flippant and careless way.
(c) In a timely and error-free way.
(d) In a calculating and devious way.
4. Who does Trip announce in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Peter.
(b) Sir Oliver.
(c) Mr. Premium and Mr. Moses.
(d) Lady Sneerwell.
5. Whose accomplishments does Charles list in Act 4, Scene 1?
(b) His illustrious forebears'.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joseph hide Lady Teazle?
2. Who is Sir Peter aiming to eavesdrop on?
3. Whose home life takes a turn for the better as Act 5, Scene 2 comes to an end?
4. What does Mr. Moses point out in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who is the recipient of one hundred pounds from Charles following the auction?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)