|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver show himself to be good at doing?
(a) Fixing a hearty breakfast.
(b) Judging character.
(c) Keeping a secret.
(d) Playing bridge.
2. Is anyone else sitting with Charles at the table?
(a) Yes, Crabtree is sitting with him.
(b) Yes, several other men are sitting with him.
(c) Yes, Lady Sneerwell is sitting with him.
(d) No, no one else is sitting with him.
3. In Act 4, Scene 2, where are Mr. Moses and Sir Oliver sitting?
(a) In Sir Peter's courtyard.
(b) In the local tavern.
(c) In the public square.
(d) In Charles' parlor.
4. Where does Charles sell his family portraits?
(a) Lady Sneerwell's home.
(b) Crabtree's home.
(c) Sir Peter's home.
(d) His home.
5. What does Lady Teazle hope for at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That Maria will die.
(b) That Joseph will marry her.
(c) That Sir Peter will forgive her and take her back.
(d) That Sir Peter will give her a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley claim that he has been forced to do?
2. How does Sir Oliver feel after the auction?
3. What does Sir Oliver decide to do in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who accompanies Snake to Joseph's house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)