|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver decide to pay off following the portrait auction?
(a) Mrs. Candour's debts.
(b) Charles' debts.
(c) Rowley's debts.
(d) Miss Clackitt's house.
2. To whom does Sir Peter attribute much of Lady Teazle's shrewish behavior?
(c) Lady Sneerwell.
3. Where are Charles' family portraits stored?
(a) The Portrait Room.
(b) In the Grand Hallway.
(c) At a local art gallery.
(d) In a walk-in safe.
4. Following Sir Peter's arrival at Joseph's house, who arrives to speak with Joseph Surface?
(a) Benjamin Backbite.
(b) Charles Surface.
(d) Lady Sneerwell.
5. What is the basis for the argument taking place between Sir Peter Teazle and Lady Teazle in the opening scene of Act 2?
(d) Extra-marital love interests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph want Lady Teazle to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who does Rowley tell Sir Peter has returned from India toward the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who enters in the middle of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who is Lady Sneerwell's next project going to be directed at?
5. What is Maria worrying about as she enters in the middle of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)