|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Oliver see beneath Charles's exterior?
(c) More dissipation.
(d) A drunk.
2. How does Sir Oliver feel after the auction?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The country.
(b) Charles Surface's house.
(c) Lady Sneerwell's house.
(d) Joseph Surface's house.
4. What does the speaker of the Prologue say will be the subject of the play?
5. Who is John Crewe?
(b) Grandson of Herbert W. Crewe.
(c) Husband of Frances Anne Crewe.
(d) Father of Jacob Crewe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to having his wild days in his youth at the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who informs Joseph that Sir Oliver has arrived in London?
3. What does Lady Teazle believe that she deserves?
4. Which of the following is a widely known fact that cannot be covered up?
5. Act 2, Scene 1 illustrates that no matter what a man does to find a good wife, which of the following may occur?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)