|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the basis for the argument taking place between Sir Peter Teazle and Lady Teazle in the opening scene of Act 2?
(a) Extra-marital love interests.
2. What does Sir Peter Teazle offer the audience immediately prior to his departure from the stage?
(a) A wink.
(b) His gratitude for their attendance and support.
(c) A preview of the next scene in the play.
(d) One final complaint about his wife.
3. What does Trip offer Mr. Moses?
(a) Some of Charles Surface's clothes.
(b) Some of his clothes.
(c) Directions to Lady Sneerwell's house.
(d) A plump, juicy steak with all the trimmings.
4. Where do Sir Peter and Lady Teazle go at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Joseph's house.
(c) Lady Sneerwell's.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
5. What is the occupation of Sir Oliver's companion at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it about Sir Peter that impressed Lady Teazle to the point that she agreed to marry him?
2. Why is the argument ended?
3. Who tells Sir Peter about the affair between Joseph and Lady Teazle?
4. Who is Sir Peter aiming to eavesdrop on?
5. What does Lady Teazle feel that she deserves?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)