|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Peter make a final complaint about his wife to in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) Sir Oliver.
(d) The audience.
2. What happens while Sir Oliver and his companion are waiting?
(a) Trip is rude to Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses.
(b) Charles recognizes Sir Oliver.
(c) Charles tells Sir Oliver to leave.
(d) Trip asks Mr. Moses for a loan.
3. Why does Lady Teazle wish Sir Peter would allow Maria to marry Charles?
(a) Because it would make Maria happy.
(b) So she does not have to worry about Joseph's interest in Maria.
(c) So Sir Peter will stop complaining about it.
(d) Because it would make Charles happy.
4. Why does Sir Peter think Lady Teazle should be happy with anything he gives her?
(a) Because she loves him.
(b) Because she is never happy.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) Because she grew up poor.
5. What is Charles suspicious of in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Lady Teazle's attentions to Joseph.
(b) That Lady Teazle is behind the screen.
(c) That Sir Peter is hiding in the closet.
(d) He is not suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of lifestyle does Sir Peter decide that he will allow his wife, Lady Teazle to live?
2. What type of credit does Trip have?
3. Specifically, what does Trip tell Mr. Moses that he would like to borrow?
4. In which direction within the room does Sir Peter head when Joseph is called out of the room?
5. As Act 3, Scene 2 opens, where do Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses arrive?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)