|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Act 3, Scene 2 opens, where do Sir Oliver and Mr. Moses arrive?
(a) At the home of Lady Sneerwell.
(b) At the home of Charles Surface.
(c) At the home of Benjamin Backbite.
(d) At the home of Sir Peter.
2. In what type of lifestyle does Sir Peter decide that he will allow his wife, Lady Teazle to live?
3. What does Sir Peter project to Joseph will be the cause of his loss of Lady Teazle?
(a) His lack of intelligence.
(b) His dwindling fortune.
(c) His weight.
(d) His age.
4. What does Mr. Moses refuse to do with respect to Trip?
(a) Allow him to borrow his carriage.
(b) Allow him into his home.
(c) Lend him some money.
(d) Let him borrow his jacket.
5. What does Lady Teazle feel that she deserves?
(a) Freedom from Sir Peter's controlling ways.
(b) Everything that any other woman has and more.
(c) Constant knowledge about her husband's whereabouts.
(d) More attention from Sir Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lady Teazle hide in Act 4, Scene 3 when Sir Peter arrives?
2. Why is the argument ended?
3. Why does Sir Peter think Lady Teazle should be happy with anything he gives her?
4. What does Mr. Moses ask Trip to provide?
5. Following Sir Peter's arrival at Joseph's house, who arrives to speak with Joseph Surface?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)