|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Teazle's reason for her greed?
(a) She wants to live the best life possible.
(b) She has no reason.
(c) Sir Peter wants her to be greedy.
(d) She claims that she is not greedy.
2. In essence, what does Trip offer Mr. Moses?
(a) A world of information on how to eat well for very little money.
(b) Some sound, practical advice about how to earn respect in the township.
(c) Some stolen goods in the form of clothes that belong to Charles.
(d) His unsolicited opinion on Renaissance art.
3. What is the occupation of the person who forces Sir Oliver and his companion to wait in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What was Lady Teazle's economic status while she was growing up?
(d) It is not known.
5. What does Sir Peter think should make Lady Teazle happy?
(a) Just to get a few things from him.
(b) Their marriage.
(c) Nothing should make Lady Teazle happy.
(d) Her friendship with Lady Sneerwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Teazle go to Joseph's house in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who interrupts Joseph and Lady Teazle's rendezvous?
3. What type of credit does Trip have?
4. What is the topic of the conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. How will the security for the request made in Act 3, Scene 2 be obtained?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)