|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 23, where might Mr. Kasigi find a job as a principal?
(a) South High.
(c) North High.
2. Who does Zach run into after he finds Cap sitting at his lunch table in Chapter 19?
(d) Mr. Kasigi.
3. In Chapter 24, when does Naomi's homeroom teacher tell her that an announcement will be made about the Halloween Dance?
(b) After lunch.
(c) During tomorrow's homeroom.
(d) Last period.
4. In Chapter 23, what day of the week does Mr. Kasigi's secretary tell him that Cap left school?
5. In Chapter 29, what has Hugh been kicked out of for good?
(a) Chess club.
(c) Theater group.
(d) Yearbook staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the service fee for returned checks at the bank that the school uses?
2. How much is what Cap buys in Chapter 16?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 17, how many messages does Mrs. Donnelly leave for Mr. Kasigi before he calls back?
4. How much money does Mr. Kasigi say that there was in the Student Activities Fund for the Halloween Dance?
5. How many checks does Mr. Kasigi sign for Cap in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hugh get Cap to do in Chapter 20 and what happens?
2. What do Lena and Naomi discover when they go to 191 Rockcrest in Chapter 24?
3. What is life like for Zach as he walks the halls and gets things from his locker in Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 17, what does Mr. Kasigi tell Mrs. Donnelly about how Cap is getting along at school?
5. What does Darryl do when he makes contact with the student wearing the rival team's uniform?
6. How has Cap memorized so many names of students at the middle school?
7. How is the dance coming together in Chapter 16?
8. How does Cap's tie-dying project proceed?
9. Who all is working on the Halloween Dance in Chapter 19?
10. Why does Rain meet Cap at school in Chapter 22?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)