|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, how many students are convinced that the eight grade president has come to tragedy?
2. What is the name that sports teams use at Claverage?
3. When the Garrets redid their kitchen, how many weeks does Zach say that no one saw her?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) For like 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) For about 5 weeks.
4. How many checks does Mr. Kasigi sign for Cap in Chapter 16?
5. What does Cap buy in Chapter 16?
(a) A wheelchair for Rain.
(b) Pop machine.
(c) A bracelet for Sophie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of apples is Cap picking in Chapter 27?
2. Where does Hugh say that he tries to invite Cap in Chapter 15?
3. What is Rain wearing in Chapter 30?
4. How much is what Cap buys in Chapter 16?
5. Who does Hugh think trips him in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the students react when they see Cap in Chapter 30?
2. How does Sophie learn who gave her the engraved bracelet?
3. Why is Sophie upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. What is life like for Zach as he walks the halls and gets things from his locker in Chapter 25?
5. What does Darryl do when he makes contact with the student wearing the rival team's uniform?
6. How has Hugh tried to take his friendship with Cap further than just school?
7. How has Cap memorized so many names of students at the middle school?
8. How does Hugh describe the scene in the parking lot in Chapter 29?
9. How does Cap's tie-dying project proceed?
10. What does Mrs. Vogel tell Naomi about Cap and the Halloween Dance in Chapter 24?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)