|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
(a) Consolidated Savings Bank.
(b) Mountain States Credit Union.
(c) Westar Savings Bank.
(d) Citywide Credit Union.
2. In Chapter 15, what period does the art teacher get Cap and Hugh excused from?
(a) Second period.
(b) Third period.
(c) Fourth period.
(d) First period.
3. What shape is the birthmark that seventh-grade Ron has?
(b) Spilled milk.
4. What type of apples is Cap picking in Chapter 27?
(b) Golden Delicious.
(d) Red Delicious.
5. What does Cap buy in Chapter 16?
(a) A wheelchair for Rain.
(c) A bracelet for Sophie.
(d) Pop machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is what Cap buys in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 19, what year does Zach think Cap is turning that school year into?
3. What type of bracelet does Naomi show Cap in Chapter 18?
4. Who tells Naomi in Chapter 24 that she should not mention Cap's name to Mr. Kasigi?
5. In Chapter 19, how much money has Cap given to the food drive in the cafeteria?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sophie upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. What does Mrs. Vogel tell Naomi about Cap and the Halloween Dance in Chapter 24?
3. How has Hugh tried to take his friendship with Cap further than just school?
4. What does Cap feel when he returns to Garland in Chapter 22?
5. Why is Hugh Cap's first drop out from his morning tai chi group?
6. In Chapter 17, what does Mr. Kasigi tell Mrs. Donnelly about how Cap is getting along at school?
7. How does Hugh describe the scene in the parking lot in Chapter 29?
8. What does Cap wish he can do in Chapter 27?
9. What does Hugh get Cap to do in Chapter 20 and what happens?
10. What do Lena and Naomi discover when they go to 191 Rockcrest in Chapter 24?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)