|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what word does Rain use when she describes what happened to Cap when he was at Claverage?
2. What does Zach find at his locker in Chapter 25?
(a) Rotten vegetables.
(b) Anonymous notes.
(d) Insults scratched into the paint.
3. When Cap comes to the truck bed in Chapter 30, how long does the ovation last according to Zach?
(a) 9 minutes.
(b) 3 minutes.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 6 minutes.
4. What is Naomi designing for the dance in Chapter 19?
(a) Reflective mobiles.
5. What type of apples is Cap picking in Chapter 27?
(a) Red Delicious.
(c) Golden Delicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what does Rain say that Cap is going to have?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 28, how long has Sophie been gone?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Hugh say that he tries to get Cap to join?
4. How does Cap think he can pay for a taxi in Chapter 27?
5. What song does Sophie hear when she accidentally turns on the radio during her driver's test?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who all is working on the Halloween Dance in Chapter 19?
2. Why is Hugh Cap's first drop out from his morning tai chi group?
3. Why is Sophie upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. What does Darryl realize after he learns that Hugh is probably the one who got Cap to dress up in a rival team's uniform?
5. How does Hugh describe the scene in the parking lot in Chapter 29?
6. How is the dance coming together in Chapter 16?
7. Why is Mr. Kasigi pleased with the way that the principal's conference proceeded?
8. Why does Hugh decide he is finished with Cap?
9. What does Rain do with Garland in Chapter 31?
10. What do Lena and Naomi discover when they go to 191 Rockcrest in Chapter 24?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)