|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 22, who is in an ambulance?
2. About how many students join Cap in the art room for a project in Chapter 15?
3. What type of car does Rain drive in Chapter 31?
4. What does Cap offer to teach Hugh in Chapter 15?
(a) Making sandals.
(d) Tying knots.
5. In Chapter 19, what does Zach believe will signal the end of the world?
(c) Cap becoming the most popular kid at school.
(d) Melting ice caps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie reading when Cap comes to the Donnelly house in Chapter 22?
2. What costume does Sophie have for Cap in Chapter 27?
3. How many checks does Mr. Kasigi sign for Cap in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 24, when does Naomi's homeroom teacher tell her that an announcement will be made about the Halloween Dance?
5. What song is playing when Zach stops the tape on the boom box in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cap feel when he returns to Garland in Chapter 22?
2. Why does Rain meet Cap at school in Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Mr. Kasigi tell Mrs. Donnelly about how Cap is getting along at school?
4. How do the students react when they see Cap in Chapter 30?
5. How is Rain doing at the beginning of Chapter 27?
6. Why does Mr. Kasigi want Mrs. Donnelly at the school in Chapter 28?
7. How has Cap memorized so many names of students at the middle school?
8. What does Cap wish he can do in Chapter 27?
9. What does Mrs. Vogel tell Naomi about Cap and the Halloween Dance in Chapter 24?
10. What does Darryl do when he makes contact with the student wearing the rival team's uniform?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)