|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rain wearing in Chapter 30?
(a) Peasant blouse, long cotton skirt, and Day-glo headband.
(b) T-shirt and cotton skirt.
(c) Long dress and shawl.
(d) Jeans and a sweatshirt.
2. In Chapter 19, what does Zach believe will signal the end of the world?
(b) Cap becoming the most popular kid at school.
(c) Melting ice caps.
3. Who looks at Zach as though he is not wanted at the lunch table in Chapter 19?
4. Where does Darryl punch Cap in Chapter 21?
5. How much weight does one student say that Cap's tai chi class helped the student lose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crops are in good shape at Garland in Chapter 27?
2. Who does Zach run into after he finds Cap sitting at his lunch table in Chapter 19?
3. What is the name of the character who bothers Cap in "Trigonometry and Tears"?
4. Who is the only person willing to eat lunch with Zach in Chapter 25?
5. What is the service fee for returned checks at the bank that the school uses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Vogel tell Naomi about Cap and the Halloween Dance in Chapter 24?
2. How is Rain doing at the beginning of Chapter 27?
3. What does Darryl realize after he learns that Hugh is probably the one who got Cap to dress up in a rival team's uniform?
4. What is life like for Zach as he walks the halls and gets things from his locker in Chapter 25?
5. What does Hugh get Cap to do in Chapter 20 and what happens?
6. What does Zach feel when he sees Cap Anderson at his lunch table?
7. Why is Sophie upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
8. What does Darryl do when he makes contact with the student wearing the rival team's uniform?
9. Why does Mrs. Donnelly tell Mr. Kasigi that the problem with the checks is his fault?
10. What does Cap feel when he returns to Garland in Chapter 22?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)