|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of apples is Cap picking in Chapter 27?
(a) Golden Delicious.
(d) Red Delicious.
2. How many lunch periods are there at the middle school each school day?
3. How does Cap think he can pay for a taxi in Chapter 27?
(a) Debit card.
(d) Credit card.
4. What is the name of the character who bothers Cap in "Trigonometry and Tears"?
5. Claveridge has the Halloween Dance; what do the elementary schools have?
(b) Holiday pageants.
(c) Field days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crops are in good shape at Garland in Chapter 27?
2. What is the art teacher's name at the middle school?
3. What does Cap offer to teach Hugh in Chapter 15?
4. What does Sophie throw at Cap at the beginning of Chapter 16.
5. In Chapter 23, what day of the week does Mr. Kasigi's secretary tell him that Cap left school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rain meet Cap at school in Chapter 22?
2. How do the students react when they see Cap in Chapter 30?
3. How is Rain doing at the beginning of Chapter 27?
4. What does Cap feel when he returns to Garland in Chapter 22?
5. What does Zach feel when he sees Cap Anderson at his lunch table?
6. What does Cap wish he can do in Chapter 27?
7. How has Cap memorized so many names of students at the middle school?
8. Why is Mr. Kasigi pleased with the way that the principal's conference proceeded?
9. How does Sophie learn who gave her the engraved bracelet?
10. How is the dance coming together in Chapter 16?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)