|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sophie imagine is taking the driver's test with her instead of the instructor?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her dad.
2. With how many people does Zach argue in Chapter 25 that Cap is not dead?
(a) At least 20.
(c) About 40.
3. In Chapter 25, how many students are convinced that the eight grade president has come to tragedy?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 22, who is in an ambulance?
5. In Chapter 24, when does Naomi's homeroom teacher tell her that an announcement will be made about the Halloween Dance?
(b) After lunch.
(c) Last period.
(d) During tomorrow's homeroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest help to Cap as he is trying to learn people's names?
2. What type of costumes are the students wearing at the end of Chapter 27?
3. What type of bracelet does Naomi show Cap in Chapter 18?
4. How many checks does Mr. Kasigi sign for Cap in Chapter 16?
5. What does Cap offer to teach Hugh in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Kasigi pleased with the way that the principal's conference proceeded?
2. What change has there been in Sophie in Chapter 17 and why?
3. What does Darryl realize after he learns that Hugh is probably the one who got Cap to dress up in a rival team's uniform?
4. Why does Mrs. Donnelly tell Mr. Kasigi that the problem with the checks is his fault?
5. Who all is working on the Halloween Dance in Chapter 19?
6. How is the dance coming together in Chapter 16?
7. Why is Sophie upset at the beginning of Chapter 16?
8. How has Hugh tried to take his friendship with Cap further than just school?
9. In Chapter 17, what does Mr. Kasigi tell Mrs. Donnelly about how Cap is getting along at school?
10. How does Sophie learn who gave her the engraved bracelet?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)