|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
2. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) For shoplifting.
(b) For driving without a license.
(c) For punching someone.
(d) For bullying.
3. How many weeks of rehab do the doctor and nurse want Rain to do in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Cap get sent to Mr. Kasigi's office in Chapter 4?
(a) Smart mouth.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does the first boy call the second boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach ask to finish of Naomi's lunch in Chapter 6?
2. How does school make Cap feel in Chapter 8?
3. How old is Sophie?
4. How long has Cap been doing tai chi?
5. What is the number of the school bus that Cap and Hugh are riding in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rain hurt herself?
2. What does Sophie's father do for her birthday?
3. How does Naomi describe Lena?
4. What does Cap do when he finds a dead bird in his locker?
5. Why does Cap wish that he could talk with Rain more often?
6. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
7. What is Garland Farm?
8. What does Cap think about duct tape?
9. What is helping Cap understand regular school in Chapter 12?
10. How is class president chosen at Claverage Middle School?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)