|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cap practice on the front lawn of Mrs. Donnelly's place early in the morning?
(a) Tai chi.
2. As the bus gets closer to the hospital in Chapter 11, how many police cars are following the bus?
3. What is Mrs. Donnelly's first name?
4. What was Rain doing when she fell?
(a) Picking apples.
(b) Climbing a ladder.
(c) Going down steps.
(d) Picking plums.
5. What color is Cap's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Cap remember that he and Rain were doing in Rutherford?
2. How far did Cap remember he and Rain driving out of their way to buy duct tape because there was a strike at the hardware store where they usually shopped?
3. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
4. What one class does Naomi have with Cap?
5. What color are Zach's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie say about eighth grade class president?
2. What happens in Chapter 11 when the school bus driver has a heart attack?
3. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
4. Why does Sophie say that Cap might be her good-luck charm in Chapter 13?
5. Who was eighth grade class president last year and how did that work out?
6. What does Cap do when he finds a dead bird in his locker?
7. How is Cap being educated and why?
8. How does Cap describe lockers to his grandmother?
9. How is class president chosen at Claverage Middle School?
10. Why did Cap ask about bullfighting as a sport at the middle school, and why did he stop asking about it?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)