|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color cream is Sophie smearing on her face when Cap blunders into her room in Chapter 4?
2. Who talks to dispatch while Cap is driving the school bus in Chapter 11?
3. What sport does Mr. Kasigi ask Mrs. Donnelly if Cap really believes they play in middle school?
(c) Drag racing.
4. Who is the bus driver in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Manuel.
(b) Mr. Davis.
(c) Mr. Rodrigo.
(d) Mr. Wyatt.
5. How does school make Cap feel in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rain's real name?
2. In Chapter 14, how many times does Cap say that he has had his hair cut?
3. Who does the teacher who breaks up a fight compare Cap to in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Sophie say is picked every year to be the eighth grade class president?
5. Who was elected class president the year Sophie was in eighth grade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Garland Farm?
2. Why does Mrs. Donnelly decide to have Cap stay at her house?
3. How did Rain hurt herself?
4. Why is Hugh having a great school year in Chapter 11?
5. How does Hugh describe Cap?
6. How does Sophie describe her mother in Chapter 9?
7. What happens in Chapter 11 when the school bus driver has a heart attack?
8. Who was eighth grade class president last year and how did that work out?
9. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
10. How is Cap being educated and why?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)