|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
2. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) For punching someone.
(b) For driving without a license.
(c) For bullying.
(d) For shoplifting.
3. When will the election for eighth grade class president be held?
(a) September 26.
(b) September 15.
(c) September 18.
(d) September 24.
4. In Chapter 14, how many people does Cap know?
5. What color is Cap's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bus driver in Chapter 11?
2. What does Hugh recommend Cap do with the girl writing Cap love notes?
3. What does the first boy use when he hits the second boy at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. By Chapter 8, how many names of students has Cap learned?
5. What did Rain break when she fell in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rain hurt herself?
2. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
3. What is Mrs. Donnelly's experience with Garland Farm?
4. Why does Sophie say that Cap might be her good-luck charm in Chapter 13?
5. What is helping Cap understand regular school in Chapter 12?
6. How does Sophie's date go with Josh?
7. What does Rain say about Cap driving the school bus?
8. What is Garland Farm?
9. Why does Cap wish that he could talk with Rain more often?
10. What is Cap's first experience with a police officer?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)