|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Sophie's father drive?
2. What one class does Naomi have with Cap?
(d) Social Studies.
3. What does Cap practice on the front lawn of Mrs. Donnelly's place early in the morning?
(b) Tai chi.
4. How long did Cap remember marching with strikers in front of a hardware store?
(a) Couple hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) About 3 hours.
5. Who does Naomi want for her boyfriend in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 8, how many names of students has Cap learned?
2. Who does Mrs. Donnelly have lunch with at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of the hospital that Cap drives the bus to in Chapter 11?
4. Who was elected class president the year Sophie was in eighth grade?
5. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cap get locked in a courtyard off the library and what does he do until he is rescued?
2. What does Cap do when he finds a dead bird in his locker?
3. What is Mrs. Donnelly's experience with Garland Farm?
4. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
5. What does Sophie's father do for her birthday?
6. Why does Cap wish that he could talk with Rain more often?
7. Who was eighth grade class president last year and how did that work out?
8. What does Sophie say about eighth grade class president?
9. In Chapter 7, what does Mr. Kasigi say about how Cap is getting along in school?
10. What does Cap think about duct tape?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)