|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What footwear is Cap wearing on his first day of middle school?
(a) Old sneakers.
(b) Sandals woven out of corn husks.
(d) Army boots.
2. In Chapter 13, how late is Sophie's father with her birthday present?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. How old was Mrs. Donnelly when her parents joined Garland Farm?
4. Who helps Cap with directions when he drives the school bus in Chapter 11?
5. Who is the bus driver in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Wyatt.
(b) Mr. Davis.
(c) Mr. Manuel.
(d) Mr. Rodrigo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one class does Naomi have with Cap?
2. How far did Cap remember he and Rain driving out of their way to buy duct tape because there was a strike at the hardware store where they usually shopped?
3. What does Mr. Kasigi compare Cap to in Chapter 7?
4. What grades is Hugh getting in school in Chapter 11?
5. As the bus gets closer to the hospital in Chapter 11, how many police cars are following the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sophie describe her mother in Chapter 9?
2. What does Sophie's father do for her birthday?
3. What does Cap do when he finds a dead bird in his locker?
4. Why does Sophie say that Cap might be her good-luck charm in Chapter 13?
5. How does Naomi describe Lena?
6. What does Holly van Arden mention for food for the Halloween dance?
7. What does Cap tell his grandmother about middle school?
8. How does Cap feel when he witnesses his fight in Chapter 4?
9. What is Cap's first experience with a police officer?
10. What happens in Chapter 11 when the school bus driver has a heart attack?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)