|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does the first boy call the second boy?
2. What was Rain doing when she fell?
(a) Picking apples.
(b) Climbing a ladder.
(c) Going down steps.
(d) Picking plums.
3. When Cap has taken state tests, in what percentage did he always pass?
(a) Top 10.
(b) Top 5.
(c) Top 20.
(d) Top 15.
4. Who does the teacher who breaks up a fight compare Cap to in Chapter 4?
(a) Jerry Seinfeld.
(b) Steve Allen.
(c) Drew Carey.
(d) Chevy Chase.
5. What does the school bus nearly hit after Mr. Rodrigo gets sick in Chapter 11?
(a) Sports car.
(c) Dump truck.
(d) Garbage truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Cap gets love notes from in Chapter 8?
2. What helps Cap understand regular school in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 14, how many times does Cap say that he has had his hair cut?
4. What does Capricorn drive in Chapter 1?
5. How did Cap's parents die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zach describe himself?
2. Why is Hugh having a great school year in Chapter 11?
3. Who was eighth grade class president last year and how did that work out?
4. What happens in Chapter 11 when the school bus driver has a heart attack?
5. Why does Sophie say that Cap might be her good-luck charm in Chapter 13?
6. Why did Cap ask about bullfighting as a sport at the middle school, and why did he stop asking about it?
7. What does Rain tell Cap to do when he says that he is scared?
8. How is class president chosen at Claverage Middle School?
9. How does Naomi describe Lena?
10. What does Rain say about Cap driving the school bus?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)