|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many people does Zach argue in Chapter 25 that Cap is not dead?
(a) About 40.
(b) At least 20.
2. Who does Sophie imagine is taking the driver's test with her instead of the instructor?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. How many lunch periods are there at the middle school each school day?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 17, how many messages does Mrs. Donnelly leave for Mr. Kasigi before he calls back?
5. What is Rain wearing in Chapter 30?
(a) Long dress and shawl.
(b) Peasant blouse, long cotton skirt, and Day-glo headband.
(c) T-shirt and cotton skirt.
(d) Jeans and a sweatshirt.
6. What type of car does Rain drive in Chapter 31?
7. When is the last time that the art teacher did tie-dying in Chapter 15?
(a) Last school year.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) High school.
8. Where does Mr. Kasigi take Cap in Chapter 16?
(a) Teacher's lounge.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Principal's conference.
9. What does Cap read at night in Chapter 27?
(a) Middle school novel.
10. When Cap comes to the truck bed in Chapter 30, how long does the ovation last according to Zach?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 6 minutes.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 9 minutes.
11. What album does Cap hear as he and Sophie approach the school in Chapter 27?
(a) Abbey Road.
(b) A Hard Day's Night.
(c) Twist and Shout.
(d) Yesterday and Today.
12. What college will withdraw its acceptance of the character that bother Cap on the television show he watches with Sophie?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of California.
(c) University of Colorado.
(d) University of Florida.
13. What was the score for the Claverage/Rhinecliff game?
14. What shape is the birthmark that seventh-grade Ron has?
(d) Spilled milk.
15. What was the art class doing in Chapter 15 before they started tie-dying?
(a) Drawing human figure in motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many checks does Mr. Kasigi sign for Cap in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 23, what day of the week does Mr. Kasigi's secretary tell him that Cap left school?
3. How long after Cap and Rain return to Garland in Chapter 27, is she able to drive again?
4. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
5. In Chapter 19, how much money has Cap given to the food drive in the cafeteria?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)