|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, when does Naomi's homeroom teacher tell her that an announcement will be made about the Halloween Dance?
(a) After lunch.
(b) During tomorrow's homeroom.
(d) Last period.
2. Where was the principal's conference that Mr. Kasigi attended?
(a) New York City.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what does Rain say that Cap is going to have?
(a) 2 black eyes.
(b) A broken finger.
(c) A bruised jaw.
(d) 1 black eye.
4. At the end of Chapter 15, how many spitballs are in Cap's hair?
5. What album does Cap hear as he and Sophie approach the school in Chapter 27?
(a) Twist and Shout.
(b) Yesterday and Today.
(c) A Hard Day's Night.
(d) Abbey Road.
6. What does Zach find at his locker in Chapter 25?
(a) Insults scratched into the paint.
(c) Anonymous notes.
(d) Rotten vegetables.
7. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
(a) Westar Savings Bank.
(b) Mountain States Credit Union.
(c) Citywide Credit Union.
(d) Consolidated Savings Bank.
8. What is the name of the character who bothers Cap in "Trigonometry and Tears"?
9. What type of apples is Cap picking in Chapter 27?
(a) Red Delicious.
(b) Golden Delicious.
10. How much money does Rain get when she sells Garland?
(a) $17 million.
(b) $21 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $9 million.
11. What is Naomi designing for the dance in Chapter 19?
(a) Reflective mobiles.
12. What is the art teacher's name at the middle school?
(a) Mrs. Peters.
(b) Miss Wright.
(c) Miss Agnew.
(d) Miss Davidson.
13. Who does Hugh think trips him in Chapter 18?
14. How much weight does one student say that Cap's tai chi class helped the student lose?
15. How long does it take Mrs. Donnelly to come to Mr. Kasigi's office when he calls her in Chapter 23?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) About 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) Within an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cap know something is wrong at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. How much is what Cap buys in Chapter 16?
3. What type of soup does Zach spill when he runs into someone during lunch in Chapter 19?
4. In Chapter 23, what day of the week does Mr. Kasigi's secretary tell him that Cap left school?
5. Where does Darryl punch Cap in Chapter 21?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)