|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many people does Zach argue in Chapter 25 that Cap is not dead?
(b) At least 20.
(c) About 40.
2. Who does Zach run into after he finds Cap sitting at his lunch table in Chapter 19?
(c) Mr. Kasigi.
3. What does Cap buy in Chapter 16?
(a) A bracelet for Sophie.
(c) A wheelchair for Rain.
(d) Pop machine.
4. What word does Darryl use to describe Cap in Chapter 21?
5. How much money does Rain get when she sells Garland?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $21 million.
(c) $9 million.
(d) $17 million.
6. Where does Mr. Kasigi take Cap in Chapter 16?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Principal's conference.
(c) Teacher's lounge.
7. How long does it take Mrs. Donnelly to come to Mr. Kasigi's office when he calls her in Chapter 23?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) About 30 minutes.
(d) Within an hour.
8. In Chapter 19, what is Darryl hauling to the art room for decorations for the dance?
(a) Huge rolls of construction paper.
(b) Banner paper.
(c) Tins of markers.
(d) Confetti containers.
9. When is the last time that the art teacher did tie-dying in Chapter 15?
(a) Elementary school.
(b) High school.
(d) Last school year.
10. What was the score for the Claverage/Rhinecliff game?
11. What is Sophie reading when Cap comes to the Donnelly house in Chapter 22?
(a) Biology text.
(b) Motor Vehicle Manual.
(d) Welcome New Driver.
12. About how many students join Cap in the art room for a project in Chapter 15?
13. At the beginning of Chapter 22, who is in an ambulance?
14. What is the name of the character who bothers Cap in "Trigonometry and Tears"?
15. Why does Cap know something is wrong at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Mrs. Donnelly's car has a big dent.
(b) Sophie is yelling at her dad.
(c) Sophie is crying on the front steps.
(d) Mrs. Donnelly is home early.
Short Answer Questions
1. In an essay that Mrs. Donnelly finds in the room where Cap stayed, what does Cap say is the most important invention of the twentieth century?
2. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
3. When the Garrets redid their kitchen, how many weeks does Zach say that no one saw her?
4. What crops are in good shape at Garland in Chapter 27?
5. What is the biggest help to Cap as he is trying to learn people's names?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)