|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Cap to say good-bye to everyone in Chapter 30?
(a) Almost an hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) About 2 hours.
2. Who is the first droput from Cap's morning tai chi group in Chapter 18?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 23, where might Mr. Kasigi find a job as a principal?
(a) South High.
(b) North High.
4. What song is playing when Zach stops the tape on the boom box in Chapter 29?
(b) Please Please Me.
(c) I Feel Fine.
(d) Here Comes the Sun.
5. What type of bracelet does Naomi show Cap in Chapter 18?
6. In Chapter 19, what is Darryl hauling to the art room for decorations for the dance?
(a) Tins of markers.
(b) Banner paper.
(c) Huge rolls of construction paper.
(d) Confetti containers.
7. With how many people does Zach argue in Chapter 25 that Cap is not dead?
(b) At least 20.
(c) About 40.
8. What does Cap read at night in Chapter 27?
(c) Middle school novel.
9. Who sneaks Cap's file out of the office in Chapter 24?
10. Who tells Naomi in Chapter 24 that she should not mention Cap's name to Mr. Kasigi?
(a) Mrs. Peters.
(b) Mrs. Vogel.
(c) Mrs. Whitson.
(d) Mrs. Davidson.
11. Where does Darryl punch Cap in Chapter 21?
12. In Chapter 19, what year does Zach think Cap is turning that school year into?
13. In Chapter 19, how much money has Cap given to the food drive in the cafeteria?
14. How does Cap think he can pay for a taxi in Chapter 27?
(a) Credit card.
(d) Debit card.
15. How much is what Cap buys in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Garrets redid their kitchen, how many weeks does Zach say that no one saw her?
2. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Hugh say that he tries to get Cap to join?
4. Who does Hugh think trips him in Chapter 18?
5. What is the name of the gas station Cap walks to in Chapter 27?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)