|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Kasigi take Cap in Chapter 16?
(b) Teacher's lounge.
(c) Principal's conference.
(d) Grocery store.
2. In Chapter 19, what does Zach believe will signal the end of the world?
(a) Cap becoming the most popular kid at school.
(d) Melting ice caps.
3. In Chapter 15, what period does the art teacher get Cap and Hugh excused from?
(a) Fourth period.
(b) Second period.
(c) First period.
(d) Third period.
4. What is the address of the Donnelly house?
(a) 1701 Mountain View.
(b) 191 Rockcrest.
(c) 243 E. 4th Ave.
(d) 1104 Alpine St.
5. What does Cap buy in Chapter 16?
(b) A wheelchair for Rain.
(c) Pop machine.
(d) A bracelet for Sophie.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 17, how many messages does Mrs. Donnelly leave for Mr. Kasigi before he calls back?
7. What is the name that sports teams use at Claverage?
8. About how many students join Cap in the art room for a project in Chapter 15?
9. Claveridge has the Halloween Dance; what do the elementary schools have?
(a) Field days.
(d) Holiday pageants.
10. In Chapter 23, what day of the week does Mr. Kasigi's secretary tell him that Cap left school?
11. Who does Zach run into after he finds Cap sitting at his lunch table in Chapter 19?
(b) Mr. Kasigi.
12. Who does Sophie imagine is taking the driver's test with her instead of the instructor?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her dad.
13. In Chapter 25, how many students are convinced that the eight grade president has come to tragedy?
14. With how many people does Zach argue in Chapter 25 that Cap is not dead?
(a) At least 20.
(c) About 40.
15. How much does Cap write a check for The March of Caring in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person willing to eat lunch with Zach in Chapter 25?
2. What is the art teacher's name at the middle school?
3. How much money does Rain get when she sells Garland?
4. What album does Cap hear as he and Sophie approach the school in Chapter 27?
5. When the Garrets redid their kitchen, how many weeks does Zach say that no one saw her?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)