|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Cap been doing tai chi?
(a) Since he was 3.
(b) 9 years.
(c) Since he was 5.
(d) 6 years.
2. How did Cap's parents die?
(a) House fire.
(d) Auto accident.
3. What does Cap wear around his neck?
(a) Rabbit's foot.
(b) Peace sign.
(d) Zodiac sign.
4. How is the teacher described who breaks up the fight at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Tall, thin, woman.
(b) Brawny man.
(c) Short, heavyset man.
(d) Pretty woman.
5. How long did Cap remember marching with strikers in front of a hardware store?
(a) About 3 hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) Couple hours.
(d) 90 minutes.
6. By Chapter 12, how many names has Cap managed to memorize?
7. What is Hugh's nickname for Darryl Pennyfeld?
8. How old was Mrs. Donnelly when her parents joined Garland Farm?
9. How old is Sophie?
10. What letter does Zach remove from the sign that has the name of the middle school on it?
11. How long did Mrs. Donnelly's family live at Garland Farm?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
12. What does Cap practice on the front lawn of Mrs. Donnelly's place early in the morning?
(b) Tai chi.
13. Who does Mrs. Donnelly have lunch with at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(d) Mr. Kasigi.
14. What did Cap do the to boss's car when there were strikers at a hardware store?
(a) Smashed the windows.
(b) Let air out of the tires.
(c) Slashed the tires.
(d) Wrote on the windows.
15. How old was Cap when Rain taught him to drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color cream is Sophie smearing on her face when Cap blunders into her room in Chapter 4?
2. How many acres are on Garland Farm?
3. How many kids does Doc Cafferty have?
4. What sport does Mr. Kasigi ask Mrs. Donnelly if Cap really believes they play in middle school?
5. In Chapter 14, how many people does Cap know?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)