|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letter does Zach remove from the sign that has the name of the middle school on it?
2. What footwear is Cap wearing on his first day of middle school?
(a) Army boots.
(c) Sandals woven out of corn husks.
(d) Old sneakers.
3. What is the number of the school bus that Cap and Hugh are riding in Chapter 11?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Zach think he will nominate for class president?
(a) Bob Winters.
(b) Hugh Winkleman.
(c) Donald Ratchett.
(d) David Privett.
5. How many pages are the studies that Hugh Winkleman say adults publish trying to figure out what makes kids tick?
6. Where does the second boy punch the first boy at the beginning of Chapter 4?
7. Who helps Cap with directions when he drives the school bus in Chapter 11?
8. What is the name of the girl Cap gets love notes from in Chapter 8?
(b) Mildred Cropley.
(d) Lorelei Lumley.
9. What number is Cap's locker in middle school?
10. Who was elected class president the year Sophie was in eighth grade?
(a) Deborah Ravino.
(b) Amanda Price.
(c) Caitlin Tortolo.
(d) Anna Watson.
11. What color is Cap's hair?
12. What is Hugh's nickname for Darryl Pennyfeld?
13. In Chapter 5, what class do Hugh and Cap share?
(c) Social studies.
14. Who does the teacher who breaks up a fight compare Cap to in Chapter 4?
(a) Jerry Seinfeld.
(b) Drew Carey.
(c) Chevy Chase.
(d) Steve Allen.
15. In Chapter 12, who does Cap put in charge of hiring a deejay for the Halloween dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Chapter 14, who is doing tai chi with Cap at school?
2. What emotion does Cap feel pressing down on his chest in Chapter 4 when he is talking to his grandmother?
3. What does Mrs. Donnelly call middle school in Chapter 7?
4. Who talks to dispatch while Cap is driving the school bus in Chapter 11?
5. How long has Cap been doing tai chi?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)