|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cap has taken state tests, in what percentage did he always pass?
(a) Top 5.
(b) Top 10.
(c) Top 20.
(d) Top 15.
2. What does Hugh recommend Cap do with the girl writing Cap love notes?
(a) Ask her to go out for ice cream.
(b) Ask her to the Homecoming dance.
(c) Ask her to the Halloween dance.
(d) Ask her to a football game.
3. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) For shoplifting.
(b) For punching someone.
(c) For driving without a license.
(d) For bullying.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Cap remember that he and Rain were doing in Rutherford?
(a) Grabbing stone ground flour.
(b) Buying fruits and vegetables.
(c) Picking up wheat berries.
(d) Laying in tofu.
5. By Chapter 8, how many names of students has Cap learned?
(c) 15 or 20.
(d) 5 or 10.
6. In Chapter 14, how many people does Cap know?
7. How old is Rain in Chapter 1?
8. What type of martial arts did Sophie's father used to do?
9. What does Zach ask to finish of Naomi's lunch in Chapter 6?
(a) Tater tots.
10. How old is Capricorn when he first sees a police officer up close?
11. In Chapter 14, how many times does Cap say that he has had his hair cut?
12. As the bus gets closer to the hospital in Chapter 11, how many police cars are following the bus?
13. How many acres are on Garland Farm?
14. How many kids does Doc Cafferty have?
15. How long has Cap been doing tai chi?
(a) Since he was 3.
(b) Since he was 5.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rain doing when she fell?
2. Of all the victims at Claverage, who was the number one victim until Cap showed up?
3. How did Cap's parents die?
4. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
5. What is the bloodiest battlefield referred to in Chapter 11?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)