|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Donnelly's first name?
2. When Cap has taken state tests, in what percentage did he always pass?
(a) Top 20.
(b) Top 10.
(c) Top 5.
(d) Top 15.
3. Where does the second boy punch the first boy at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who is the only one who volunteers to tell what happened during the fight in Chapter 4?
(b) A 7th grade girl.
(d) A 6th grade boy.
5. How many kids are at the assembly where Cap is announced at class president?
6. How long has Cap been doing tai chi?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) Since he was 3.
(d) Since he was 5.
7. Who does Sophie say is picked every year to be the eighth grade class president?
(a) Dorkiest student.
(b) Biggest wing nut in the building.
(c) Village idiot.
(d) Oddest student.
8. Who talks to dispatch while Cap is driving the school bus in Chapter 11?
9. Why does Cap get sent to Mr. Kasigi's office in Chapter 4?
(d) Smart mouth.
10. By the end of Chapter 14, who is doing tai chi with Cap at school?
(a) Naomi and Holly.
(b) Lena and Hugh.
(c) Zach and Gordon.
(d) Rebecca and Angela.
11. What type of house does Mrs. Donnelly live in?
12. What sport does Mr. Kasigi ask Mrs. Donnelly if Cap really believes they play in middle school?
(c) Drag racing.
13. What does Mr. Kasigi compare Cap to in Chapter 7?
(a) Space traveler.
(c) Foreign exchange student.
(d) Student from a third world country.
14. How old is Sophie?
15. In Chapter 8, what does Cap remember that he and Rain were doing in Rutherford?
(a) Buying fruits and vegetables.
(b) Picking up wheat berries.
(c) Grabbing stone ground flour.
(d) Laying in tofu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie call her mother at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What helps Cap understand regular school in Chapter 12?
3. What color is Cap's hair?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Zach think he will nominate for class president?
5. As the bus gets closer to the hospital in Chapter 11, how many police cars are following the bus?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)