|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rain break when she fell in Chapter 1?
2. What does Sophie do to Cap when he is on the front lawn one morning?
(a) Trips him.
(b) Pours water on his head.
(c) Squirts him with whipped cream.
(d) Hits him.
3. What is the name of the girl Cap gets love notes from in Chapter 8?
(b) Mildred Cropley.
(d) Lorelei Lumley.
4. How many acres are on Garland Farm?
5. Where does Zach hide the letter he takes from the middle school sign?
(a) In a crack in the building.
(c) Hole in a tree.
(d) In the sand box on the playground.
6. How many pages are the studies that Hugh Winkleman say adults publish trying to figure out what makes kids tick?
7. What does Mr. Kasigi compare Cap to in Chapter 7?
(a) Space traveler.
(b) Student from a third world country.
(c) Foreign exchange student.
8. In Chapter 12, who does Cap put in charge of hiring a deejay for the Halloween dance?
9. What type of car does Sophie drive in Chapter 9, when Cap is giving her driving lessons?
10. What footwear is Cap wearing on his first day of middle school?
(a) Army boots.
(c) Old sneakers.
(d) Sandals woven out of corn husks.
11. What color cream is Sophie smearing on her face when Cap blunders into her room in Chapter 4?
12. How is the teacher described who breaks up the fight at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Brawny man.
(b) Pretty woman.
(c) Short, heavyset man.
(d) Tall, thin, woman.
13. Who does Mrs. Donnelly have lunch with at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) Mr. Kasigi.
14. Who does Naomi want for her boyfriend in Chapter 6?
15. What is the name of the hospital that Cap drives the bus to in Chapter 11?
(a) Centura West Medical Center.
(b) Metro East Medical Center.
(c) Bellevue North Medical Center.
(d) University Hospital and Clinics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rain's real name?
2. Who helps Cap with directions when he drives the school bus in Chapter 11?
3. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
5. What type of martial arts did Sophie's father used to do?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)