|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 23, where might Mr. Kasigi find a job as a principal?
(b) South High.
(c) North High.
2. How did Cap's parents die?
(c) Auto accident.
(d) House fire.
3. What is the name of the bank that the school uses?
(a) Citywide Credit Union.
(b) Consolidated Savings Bank.
(c) Mountain States Credit Union.
(d) Westar Savings Bank.
4. What does Mr. Kasigi compare Cap to in Chapter 7?
(a) Student from a third world country.
(c) Foreign exchange student.
(d) Space traveler.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Zach think he will nominate for class president?
(a) David Privett.
(b) Hugh Winkleman.
(c) Bob Winters.
(d) Donald Ratchett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first droput from Cap's morning tai chi group in Chapter 18?
2. What is the name of the character who bothers Cap in "Trigonometry and Tears"?
3. What is the service fee for returned checks at the bank that the school uses?
4. In Chapter 24, when does Naomi's homeroom teacher tell her that an announcement will be made about the Halloween Dance?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, how many spitballs are in Cap's hair?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)