|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rain's real name?
(a) Rachel Esther Rosenblat.
(b) Letitia Penelope Trescal.
(c) Penelope Nancy Larue.
(d) Amanda Maureen Peterson.
2. How many pages are the studies that Hugh Winkleman say adults publish trying to figure out what makes kids tick?
3. What color cream is Sophie smearing on her face when Cap blunders into her room in Chapter 4?
4. What type of house does Mrs. Donnelly live in?
5. How long did Mrs. Donnelly's family live at Garland Farm?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what does the first boy call the second boy?
3. Why does Cap get sent to Mr. Kasigi's office in Chapter 4?
4. How old is Capricorn when he first sees a police officer up close?
5. How old is Rain in Chapter 1?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)