|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cap has taken state tests, in what percentage did he always pass?
(a) Top 5.
(b) Top 15.
(c) Top 10.
(d) Top 20.
2. In Chapter 19, what day of the week does Zach find Cap at his table during lunch?
3. How many lunch periods are there at the middle school each school day?
4. How long did Mrs. Donnelly's family live at Garland Farm?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What shape is the birthmark that seventh-grade Ron has?
(c) Spilled milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Zach remove from the sign that has the name of the middle school on it?
2. What number is Cap's locker in middle school?
3. How old is Rain in Chapter 1?
4. What does Hugh recommend Cap do with the girl writing Cap love notes?
5. How much money does Mr. Kasigi say that there was in the Student Activities Fund for the Halloween Dance?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)