|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to get to the hospital in Chapter 4?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) About 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) More than an hour.
2. When Cap has taken state tests, in what percentage did he always pass?
(a) Top 20.
(b) Top 10.
(c) Top 5.
(d) Top 15.
3. When was Cap born?
4. What shape is the birthmark that seventh-grade Ron has?
(d) Spilled milk.
5. In Chapter 19, what year does Zach think Cap is turning that school year into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Naomi want for her boyfriend in Chapter 6?
2. What type of house does Mrs. Donnelly live in?
3. What is the name of the hospital that Cap drives the bus to in Chapter 11?
4. What does the first boy use when he hits the second boy at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Who does Zach run into after he finds Cap sitting at his lunch table in Chapter 19?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)