|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the school bus nearly hit after Mr. Rodrigo gets sick in Chapter 11?
(a) Garbage truck.
(b) Sports car.
(c) Dump truck.
2. In Chapter 22, how long does it take to get from the Donnelly house to Garland?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About an hour.
3. Where does the second boy punch the first boy at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 11, what are jerks at the back of the school bus flicking at Cap?
(b) Rotten vegetables.
(c) Lit matches.
(d) Spit balls.
5. What helps Cap understand regular school in Chapter 12?
(a) Trigonometry and Tears.
(b) Hugh's favorite television show.
(c) Thelma and Louisa.
(d) Mrs. Donnelly's favorite television show.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Cap say that he drove the school bus?
2. As the bus gets closer to the hospital in Chapter 11, how many police cars are following the bus?
3. In Chapter 12, who does Cap put in charge of hiring a deejay for the Halloween dance?
4. Of all the victims at Claverage, who was the number one victim until Cap showed up?
5. What type of soup does Zach spill when he runs into someone during lunch in Chapter 19?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)