1. How old is Capricorn when he first sees a police officer up close?
2. Why does a police officer arrest Capricorn at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) For bullying.
(b) For punching someone.
(c) For shoplifting.
(d) For driving without a license.
3. What does Capricorn drive in Chapter 1?
4. How many families were at Garland Farm in the 1960s?
5. What is Rain's real name?
(a) Rachel Esther Rosenblat.
(b) Penelope Nancy Larue.
(c) Amanda Maureen Peterson.
(d) Letitia Penelope Trescal.
6. How old is Rain in Chapter 1?
7. What was Rain doing when she fell?
(a) Going down steps.
(b) Climbing a ladder.
(c) Picking apples.
(d) Picking plums.
8. How old was Cap when Rain taught him to drive?
9. How many kids does Doc Cafferty have?
10. How many weeks of rehab do the doctor and nurse want Rain to do in Chapter 1?
11. What did Rain break when she fell in Chapter 1?
12. How did Cap's parents die?
(c) House fire.
(d) Auto accident.
This section contains 3,343 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)