|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's new name?
2. Who's head is in the tank?
3. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
4. What do they call the disgraced queen?
5. What are Shapers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three things the President makes sure that Lindsay understands?
2. Why are the pirates jealous of the Shapers?
3. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
4. Why won't Nora come with Lindsay?
5. What does Greta suggest when they arrive back at her suite?
6. What news hits Constantine hard?
7. How does the Fortuna Miner's Democracy react to the contents of Lindsay's bag?
8. What does Lindsay tell Nora that he would deny if she repeated?
9. What is the Geisha Bank?
10. Why is Lindsay so freaked out about fire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In essay form, discuss the following excerpt: "He wept quietly, holding nothing back. He mourned mankind, and the blindness of men, who thought that the Kosmos had rules and limits that would shelter them from their own freedom. There were no shelters. There were no final purposes. Futility and freedom, were Absolute." What does this quote mean to you?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Investors and the unity that formed against them. How is this unity rallied and agreed upon? What is the catalyst, and how is this evident to the reader? What would be required for the Investors to become the primary political force? Would this occur? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the Investors way regarding business. Compare it with the way business models are done in our world. What are some of the main differences? Some similarities? Would the Investors way of doing business succeed on Earth? Why or why not?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)