Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
2. What has Lindsay contracted?
3. What isn't one of the factions on Zaibatsu?
4. Who is the bride at the wedding that Lindsay attends?
5. What color is the medical jacket Lindsay dons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nikolai do in order to upset the Mechanist?
2. Why are habitats sacred?
3. What does Dr. Afriel say about humanity?
4. Why does Lindsay feel secure in his incognito clothes?
5. What is Constantine's pride and joy?
6. What interesting information does Lindsay find out about Wellspring?
7. Why won't Nora come with Lindsay?
8. Why is the name "Fuzzy" a private joke?
9. How is Wellspring dressed and why?
10. What does Ryumin attempt to convince Lindsay he should do?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Lindsay's parting gift to Kitsune. How is this gift more than a little morbid and psychopathic? How could it backfire on Lindsay? What is the problem with giving a being that is hungry for power more and more of it?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the Investors way regarding business. Compare it with the way business models are done in our world. What are some of the main differences? Some similarities? Would the Investors way of doing business succeed on Earth? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Lindsay's initial lack of desire for going in for treatment for aging. What is he afraid to lose? Do these fears have merit? Why or why not? What could Lindsay stand to gain?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)