|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
2. Lindsay buys an aircraft with a credit card. What kind of wings does it have?
3. What is the name of the group of criminal biochemists?
4. Why does Kitsune make Lindsay help her with the front?
5. Who is the first to fall in the Midnight Clique?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the camera want to know from Lindsay once he hasd woken up?
2. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
3. Why does it take courage for Lindsay to approach the Nephrine Black Medicals?
4. What do the surgeons do to Kitsune?
5. What is Wells' main issue with the aliens?
6. What is Constantine's pride and joy?
7. What does Alexandrina view as very sad?
8. Why are habitats sacred?
9. Why is Lindsay thrilled when the tape mimics an Investor?
10. Who is Evan Kelland to Lindsay?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Swarm's offer of immortality. How is this offer hard to refuse? What are some potential consequences of immortality? Why must this offer be closely weighed? Would it be an offer you would take, in Dr. Afriel's position? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the political system of the Schismatrix. How is this system in a state of constant flux? What does an individual have to do in order to maintain control? Who or what controls the system throughout most of the book? How is this evident?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Nora's betrayal of her gene line. How does it become clear that this is a regret of hers? What does she do in order to not have regrets further? How does this illustrate Nora's true emotional ties? Defend your argument utilizing quotes from the book.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)