|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the Captain-Doctor say that he would have paid from the Investors?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
2. Why do Lindsay and Vera's hearts leap?
(a) There is actually an environment untouched by mankind.
(b) The geology of Earth is like Europa.
(c) They have finally found what they are looking for.
(d) There is a way for detente to be permanently plausible.
3. What is the signal?
(a) None of these.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A meteor.
(d) A meteor of ice.
4. Who is the Regal Adviser?
5. What is lying atop the gems?
(a) The Queen.
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dr. Afriel staked his career upon?
2. Where does Landau find Wellspring?
3. What does she hope when she has eaten her pets' undecayed flesh?
4. What is considered Paradise?
5. What is Green Rapture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Afriel's mission?
2. For what reason does the Mechanist woman propose marriage?
3. What makes it clear that the Investors hadn't intended to trade their pet?
4. What had Pongpianskul attempted to do, and failed?
5. Why is winter the season for pruning the sunken gardens?
6. How does Mirasol view the orbiting city? Why does she feel this way?
7. Why isn't intelligence a survival trait?
8. What is so special about the discreets?
9. How is Wellspring dressed and why?
10. Why is the Queen's departure the death knell for CK?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)