|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nikolai meet in ECLECTIC EPILEPTIC?
(a) Abelard Lindsay.
(b) Spider Rose.
(c) Simon Afriel.
(d) Abelard Gomez.
2. What patent is Navarre attempting to push forward?
(a) One for a new hyperdrive.
(b) One for a new malleable rubber compound.
(c) One for the production of artificial Investor hide.
(d) None of these.
3. What is Arkadya that Valery is not?
(a) Covered with evidence of Mechanism.
(c) All of these.
(d) Full of false gaiety.
4. Who remains after Lindsay pulls this stunt?
(c) Abelard Gomez.
5. What unnerves the Cicadas?
(a) The shops of stone intermixed with the mounds of flesh.
(b) The fact that the two alien elements are juxtaposed.
(c) The walls and floor of flesh.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nikolai eventually own?
2. What does Lindsay do to break the rules?
3. What body part does Nikolai replace?
4. What does the symbiote do?
5. What is the cat's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the killing of the people originally justified?
2. What has Landau been waiting for, and why did he have to wait?
3. Who had been the previous occupant of the ship and what had happened to it?
4. Why do the Cicadas need to bathe but Lindsay does not?
5. What is Lindsay convinced about, regardless of what Vera says, in terms of the rat?
6. What does the Presence reveal itself to be and what does it want with its existence?
7. What does Dr. Mirny tell Dr. Afriel about the Swarm and what he can hope to gain from them?
8. What does Nikolai do in order to upset the Mechanist?
9. What is so special about the discreets?
10. How has Spider Rose's pet helped her overcome issues?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)