|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the symbiote do?
(a) Speaks English.
(b) None of these.
(c) Bites Afriel.
(d) Speaks to Afriel.
2. What is the thing that the Investors hit upon that she actually likes?
(a) Cellular regeneration equipment.
(d) Home improvements.
3. Why do Lindsay and Vera's hearts leap?
(a) The geology of Earth is like Europa.
(b) There is actually an environment untouched by mankind.
(c) They have finally found what they are looking for.
(d) There is a way for detente to be permanently plausible.
4. What does Mirasol have to think of?
(a) None of these.
(b) Her morality.
(c) The natives.
(d) Her faction.
5. As what is Afriel supposed to address the doctor when he has been brought to her?
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does Spider Rose spend examining their wares?
2. What is the new caste's specialty?
3. What has killed the Queen?
4. Who does Nikolai meet in ECLECTIC EPILEPTIC?
5. What does the pet become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Mirny tell Dr. Afriel about the Swarm and what he can hope to gain from them?
2. What is Dr. Afriel's mission?
3. How does Nikolai come to find the central question of the universe? What is the central question?
4. What does Dr. Afriel say about humanity?
5. Why is winter the season for pruning the sunken gardens?
6. What is so special about the discreets?
7. What does the book refer to in Chapter Nine regarding the strain on humanity?
8. How is the killing of the people originally justified?
9. What makes it clear that the Investors hadn't intended to trade their pet?
10. What has happened to Lindsay?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)