|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upgrade does this give him?
(a) A television screen.
(b) A clock.
(c) A biofeedback monitor.
(d) All of these.
2. How long does this new caste member live?
(a) None of these.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Five hundred years.
(d) Two hundred years.
3. What is the thing that the Investors hit upon that she actually likes?
(c) Cellular regeneration equipment.
(d) Home improvements.
4. What would this creature have missed if it would have had to absorb Dr. Afriel?
(a) His vigor.
(b) His conversation.
(c) His youth.
(d) All of these.
5. What is lying atop the gems?
(b) The Queen.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay do to break the rules?
2. As what is Afriel supposed to address the doctor when he has been brought to her?
3. What is the first thing the immortal rat does following its release?
4. Who is always around to pick up the pieces?
5. What does Lindsay leave behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the book refer to in Chapter Nine regarding the strain on humanity?
2. How is the killing of the people originally justified?
3. What makes it clear that the Investors hadn't intended to trade their pet?
4. Why does Nikolai retire and commit suicide?
5. What has happened to Lindsay?
6. What has Landau been waiting for, and why did he have to wait?
7. How does Mirasol view the orbiting city? Why does she feel this way?
8. Why do the factions only get twelve hours?
9. Why is winter the season for pruning the sunken gardens?
10. Why do the Cicadas need to bathe but Lindsay does not?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)