|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had killed Nikolai's wife?
(a) None of these.
(b) Captain-Doctor Abelard Mavrides.
(c) Captain-Doctor Martin Leng.
(d) Captain-Doctor Abelard Gomez.
2. How do the gasbags communicate?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Unstable states of atmospheric dynamics.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Winds and rains.
3. What does Nikolai eventually own?
(a) Kiotyd Kluster.
(b) Karotid Kluster.
(c) Czarina Kluster.
(d) Kyotid Zaibatsu .
4. What is the specialty of the Patternists?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Construction of genetic patterns.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Cerebral asymmetry.
5. As what is Afriel supposed to address the doctor when he has been brought to her?
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Dr. Afriel hear?
2. What is the first thing the immortal rat does following its release?
3. Who has made no attempt to contact the local primitives?
4. Who or what do Nikolai and his friend Alex mimic?
5. What is Green Rapture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lindsay convinced about, regardless of what Vera says, in terms of the rat?
2. What does Dr. Afriel say about humanity?
3. How does Nikolai come to find the central question of the universe? What is the central question?
4. How is Wellspring dressed and why?
5. What is unique about "Fuzzy"?
6. What does Nikolai do in order to upset the Mechanist?
7. Why does Nikolai retire and commit suicide?
8. Why isn't intelligence a survival trait?
9. Why do the factions only get twelve hours?
10. What has happened to Lindsay?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)