|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are ReShapers the final outcome of Shapers?
(a) There is no other way for them to progress.
(b) They desire even more intellect.
(c) None of these.
(d) They are the clean up team for when inventions go awry.
2. What color are the roaches that Rep 2 likes?
(c) All of these.
3. Of what does the cold air smell?
4. What are Shapers?
(a) Artificially created people, genetically manipulated to be highly intelligent.
(b) Inventors who, in the pursuit of their trade, create things that greatly benefit or plague humankind.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Whose body is in the crate?
(c) Rep 2's.
(d) Rep 3's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay's new name?
2. Why is language not necessary for the tape?
3. Where does the child want to go?
4. What has begun to leak?
5. Who is the bride at the wedding that Lindsay attends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ryumin attempt to convince Lindsay he should do?
2. Who is Evan Kelland to Lindsay?
3. Why is Lindsay hesitant to get a rejuvenation?
4. Why are the pirates jealous of the Shapers?
5. What is Zen Sarotonin?
6. What does the camera want to know from Lindsay once he hasd woken up?
7. How do the locals view marriage to Carnassus?
8. What is the Geisha Bank?
9. Why does Lindsay feel secure in his incognito clothes?
10. What initially causes Lindsay not to trust the woman who is going to do his rejuvenation?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)