|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks worth of beard growth does Lindsay have?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two and a half weeks.
2. What does Lindsay plot with Wells?
(a) To leave Dembowska.
(b) To revive his wife.
(c) All of these.
(d) To attack the Investors.
3. What makes Constantine's life look good?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has his own nets posed for disloyalty.
(c) He has his own gene line.
(d) He has a free hand for anti-mech politics.
4. Lindsay buys an aircraft with a credit card. What kind of wings does it have?
5. What is the audience delighted by?
(a) The puffs of artificial smoke.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The streams of fake blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the camera that he doesn't have?
2. Who has come to visit Lindsay?
3. Who does Nora kill?
4. Who does Lindsay meet when he's taken under arrest?
5. Why are roaches essential for life aboard a ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alexandrina view as very sad?
2. How does the Fortuna Miner's Democracy react to the contents of Lindsay's bag?
3. What is Lindsay convinced about, regardless of what Vera says, in terms of the rat?
4. What do the surgeons do to Kitsune?
5. What news hits Constantine hard?
6. Why is Lindsay hesitant to get a rejuvenation?
7. What does Nikolai do in order to upset the Mechanist?
8. How does Vera come between Constantine and Lindsay? Why does she do this?
9. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
10. What is Dr. Afriel's mission?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)