|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what is this seen by the aliens?
(a) A threat.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
2. Who has Wells turned himself into?
3. What is Lindsay's single right?
(a) The right to death.
(b) The right to liberty.
(c) The right to freedom.
(d) The right to life.
4. What color are the roaches that Rep 2 likes?
(b) All of these.
5. What faction(s) are free from challenge?
(a) Geisha Bank.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Nephrine Black Medicals.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Lindsay is aboard?
2. What are Shapers?
3. Whose body is in the crate?
4. As what does Ryumin tell Lindsay to think of him?
5. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Constantine's pride and joy?
2. Why does it take courage for Lindsay to approach the Nephrine Black Medicals?
3. What does the drogue do to Lindsay?
4. How does the Fortuna Miner's Democracy react to the contents of Lindsay's bag?
5. What interesting information does Lindsay find out about Wellspring?
6. What has happened to Lindsay?
7. What is unique about "Fuzzy"?
8. Why does Lindsay feel secure in his incognito clothes?
9. Why does the Alien's arrival signal the start of peace between the Mechanists and Shapers?
10. Why is the name "Fuzzy" a private joke?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)