|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay plot with Wells?
(a) To attack the Investors.
(b) To leave Dembowska.
(c) All of these.
(d) To revive his wife.
2. To what position has Lindsay risen?
(a) A Shaper sociologist.
(b) None of these.
(c) An instructor in Investor sociology at Goldreich-Tremaine Kosmosity.
(d) A secret Police agent.
3. What isn't one of the factions on Zaibatsu?
(a) The Zephyrs.
(b) The Grand Megalics.
(c) Grey Torus Radicals.
(d) Hermes Breakaways.
4. What is Lindsay's new name?
(a) Auditor Bela Andrew Milosz.
(b) Auditor Milosz Andrew Bela.
(c) Auditor Andrew Bela Milosz.
(d) Auditor Milosz Bela Andrew.
5. What is this faction rumored to practice?
(a) None of these.
(b) Cult worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's head is in the tank?
2. Why are roaches essential for life aboard a ship?
3. How close does Lindsay get to the impact site?
4. Who does Nora kill?
5. Of what does the cold air smell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Alien's arrival signal the start of peace between the Mechanists and Shapers?
2. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
3. What does Ryumin attempt to convince Lindsay he should do?
4. Why is Lindsay so freaked out about fire?
5. Why are habitats sacred?
6. What does the drogue do to Lindsay?
7. What does Greta suggest when they arrive back at her suite?
8. What had the Investor queen done that was so bad?
9. What are the three things the President makes sure that Lindsay understands?
10. Why does Lindsay feel secure in his incognito clothes?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)