|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man whom Lindsay meets?
2. Who wins the fight?
(a) Neither wins, both die.
(d) Neither wibs, it is a draw.
3. What stops Nora from killing Abelard/Lindsay?
(a) The fact that he is another diplomat.
(b) She loves him.
(c) All of these.
(d) She has shared a special moment with him.
4. What instrument is Lindsay playing?
(a) The harp.
(b) The keyboards.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The lute.
5. Who has been the informant for this person?
(a) Constantine's sister, Georgia.
(b) Constantine's wife, Natasha.
(c) Constantine's wife, Natalie.
(d) Constantine's mother, Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't one of the factions on Zaibatsu?
2. What is not a native emotion to the Investors?
3. What does Lindsay pretend to represent?
4. Whose limitless ambition drives Lindsay?
5. What is Lindsay seeking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
2. Why won't Nora come with Lindsay?
3. What is the Geisha Bank?
4. How do the locals view marriage to Carnassus?
5. What is Constantine's pride and joy?
6. What does Greta suggest when they arrive back at her suite?
7. Why are habitats sacred?
8. What is the point of Carnaval and why do the pirates want the Shapers to join in?
9. How does Vera come between Constantine and Lindsay? Why does she do this?
10. Why does the Alien's arrival signal the start of peace between the Mechanists and Shapers?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)