|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zaibatsu's most numerous faction?
(a) Nephrine Black Medicals.
(b) Ordinary sundogs.
(c) Algae farmers.
(d) The pirates.
2. Which of these conversations doesn't Lindsay drift between?
(a) Ring Security intrigues.
(b) Artistic cliques.
(c) Shaper/Mechanist cross creating.
(d) Academic doctrines.
3. Why does the person want Lindsay to eat?
(a) So they can poison him.
(b) So they know he feels safe.
(c) So they know he isn't suffering from a virus.
(d) None of these.
4. Why are ReShapers the final outcome of Shapers?
(a) They are the clean up team for when inventions go awry.
(b) None of these.
(c) They desire even more intellect.
(d) There is no other way for them to progress.
5. The woman who meets up with Lindsay at the clinic is _________________?
(a) A Superbright.
(b) A Shaper.
(c) A Mechanist.
(d) A Mavrides.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose grace and beauty wound Lindsay?
2. Why is everyone that Nora sees bent double?
3. What rumor has spread about Lindsay?
4. Of what does the cold air smell?
5. With what do Ryumin patrol Zaibatsu?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the locals view marriage to Carnassus?
2. Why won't Nora come with Lindsay?
3. How does Vera come between Constantine and Lindsay? Why does she do this?
4. What are the three things the President makes sure that Lindsay understands?
5. Why does it take courage for Lindsay to approach the Nephrine Black Medicals?
6. Why are habitats sacred?
7. What do the surgeons do to Kitsune?
8. What news hits Constantine hard?
9. Why does the Alien's arrival signal the start of peace between the Mechanists and Shapers?
10. How does the Fortuna Miner's Democracy react to the contents of Lindsay's bag?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)