|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does Ryumin tell Lindsay to think of him?
(a) Spirits on the wires.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
2. What makes Constantine's life look good?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has his own nets posed for disloyalty.
(c) He has a free hand for anti-mech politics.
(d) He has his own gene line.
3. With what do Ryumin patrol Zaibatsu?
(a) A small contingent of soldiers.
(b) None of these.
(c) A camera robot.
(d) A guard dog.
4. Who's head is in the tank?
(a) Vera Kelland.
(b) Nora Mavrides.
(c) None of these.
(d) Paolo Mavrides.
5. What is the world of humanity to Kitsune?
(a) Original sin, and a flawed world.
(b) Losses and broken hopes.
(c) All of these.
(d) A world yearning for empathy and compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lindsay and Nora have?
2. Whose body is in the crate?
3. What is this faction rumored to practice?
4. How old is Lindsay when he goes in for a decatabolism?
5. What information does Lindsay find out about Nora?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lindsay hesitant to get a rejuvenation?
2. How does the Fortuna Miner's Democracy react to the contents of Lindsay's bag?
3. Why does it take courage for Lindsay to approach the Nephrine Black Medicals?
4. What is the point of Carnaval and why do the pirates want the Shapers to join in?
5. Who is Evan Kelland to Lindsay?
6. What is rumored about the people beyond the Wall?
7. What does the camera want to know from Lindsay once he hasd woken up?
8. Why does the Alien's arrival signal the start of peace between the Mechanists and Shapers?
9. Why are the pirates jealous of the Shapers?
10. What does Greta suggest when they arrive back at her suite?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)