|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the assassin's face?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) It is Lindsay's own face.
(d) It looks too clean, too synthetic.
2. What is the name of the group of criminal biochemists?
(a) Nitrophine Black Medicals.
(b) Morphine Medicals.
(c) Necrophine Black Medicals.
(d) Nephrine Black Medicals.
3. How old is the man whom Lindsay meets?
4. What are Shapers?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Inventors who, in the pursuit of their trade, create things that greatly benefit or plague humankind.
(c) Artificially created people, genetically manipulated to be highly intelligent.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Why are ReShapers the final outcome of Shapers?
(a) They are the clean up team for when inventions go awry.
(b) There is no other way for them to progress.
(c) They desire even more intellect.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lindsay to get into the decontamination suit?
2. What information does Lindsay find out about Nora?
3. What makes Constantine's life look good?
4. Who's head is in the tank?
5. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nikolai come to find the central question of the universe? What is the central question?
2. Why is the name "Fuzzy" a private joke?
3. What had Pongpianskul attempted to do, and failed?
4. What makes it clear that the Investors hadn't intended to trade their pet?
5. How does Vera come between Constantine and Lindsay? Why does she do this?
6. What is unique about "Fuzzy"?
7. Why is Lindsay hesitant to get a rejuvenation?
8. What is Zen Sarotonin?
9. For what reason does the Mechanist woman propose marriage?
10. What does Dr. Afriel say about humanity?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)