|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these conversations doesn't Lindsay drift between?
(a) Academic doctrines.
(b) Ring Security intrigues.
(c) Artistic cliques.
(d) Shaper/Mechanist cross creating.
2. What does Ryumin believe the audience will really want to see?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. How many limbs does the robot have?
4. What is risky to Nora?
(b) Being old.
(c) Becoming a sundog again.
5. What has begun to leak?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay pretend to represent?
2. Who wins the fight?
3. What is Zaibatsu's most numerous faction?
4. What do Lindsay and Nora have?
5. What kind of tattoo does Lindsay want?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
2. What is rumored about the people beyond the Wall?
3. Why does Lindsay feel secure in his incognito clothes?
4. What does Lindsay tell Nora that he would deny if she repeated?
5. Why is Lindsay thrilled when the tape mimics an Investor?
6. What is the point of Carnaval and why do the pirates want the Shapers to join in?
7. What does the drogue do to Lindsay?
8. What is Constantine's pride and joy?
9. Why are the pirates jealous of the Shapers?
10. What is Wells' main issue with the aliens?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)