|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are ReShapers the final outcome of Shapers?
(a) They are the clean up team for when inventions go awry.
(b) They desire even more intellect.
(c) There is no other way for them to progress.
(d) None of these.
2. What is Lindsay's new name?
(a) Auditor Bela Andrew Milosz.
(b) Auditor Milosz Bela Andrew.
(c) Auditor Milosz Andrew Bela.
(d) Auditor Andrew Bela Milosz.
3. What color are the roaches that Rep 2 likes?
(d) All of these.
4. What doesn't Lindsay correct Dr. Prager on?
(a) All of these.
(b) Lindsay's place of birth.
(c) Lindsay's age.
(d) The correct version of his name.
5. What stops Nora from killing Abelard/Lindsay?
(a) She has shared a special moment with him.
(b) All of these.
(c) The fact that he is another diplomat.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is everyone that Nora sees bent double?
2. Which direction does Lindsay fly?
3. Who has Wells turned himself into?
4. What is there good about a dead person?
5. How close does Lindsay get to the impact site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things does Kitsune never tell Lindsay?
2. What does Alexandrina view as very sad?
3. Why does it take courage for Lindsay to approach the Nephrine Black Medicals?
4. Why are the pirates jealous of the Shapers?
5. What is rumored about the people beyond the Wall?
6. Why is Lindsay hesitant to get a rejuvenation?
7. What is the point of Carnaval and why do the pirates want the Shapers to join in?
8. What is Zen Sarotonin?
9. What does Ryumin attempt to convince Lindsay he should do?
10. What do the surgeons do to Kitsune?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)