|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Dr. Afriel hear?
(a) Dr. Mirnie's.
(b) Dr. Marny's.
(c) Dr. Mirny's.
(d) Dr. Merny's.
2. What is Green Rapture?
(a) The cure for the blahs.
(b) A drug Lindsay has taken.
(c) All of these.
(d) The ultimate anti-boredom drug.
3. Who is always around to pick up the pieces?
(b) The Investors.
(c) The Mechanists.
(d) The Shapers.
4. Who had killed Nikolai's wife?
(a) Captain-Doctor Abelard Gomez.
(b) Captain-Doctor Abelard Mavrides.
(c) None of these.
(d) Captain-Doctor Martin Leng.
5. What would this creature have missed if it would have had to absorb Dr. Afriel?
(a) All of these.
(b) His vigor.
(c) His youth.
(d) His conversation.
6. What does the symbiote do?
(a) Speaks English.
(b) None of these.
(c) Bites Afriel.
(d) Speaks to Afriel.
7. Why do Lindsay and Vera's hearts leap?
(a) The geology of Earth is like Europa.
(b) There is a way for detente to be permanently plausible.
(c) There is actually an environment untouched by mankind.
(d) They have finally found what they are looking for.
8. For whom is Lindsay waiting?
(d) His clone of Nora.
9. Why doesn't Lindsay join them?
(a) He feels it should be the world of the young.
(b) He feels that he should join Nora.
(c) None of these.
(d) He feels that Vera is going to kill him eventually.
10. At whose home is Landau's celebration from the release of the dogs held?
(a) Armin Kulagin.
(b) Alvin Kulagin.
(c) Arvin Kulagin.
(d) Arvin Kulagen.
11. What does Afriel apply to impress the Swarm?
(d) Soft fabrics.
12. How long does this new caste member live?
(a) None of these.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Five hundred years.
(d) Two hundred years.
13. What has Dr. Afriel staked his career upon?
(a) That the pheromones in his leg will work.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That he can clone an antidote to symbiote bites.
(d) Both of these.
14. What does she have that the Investors want?
(a) A planet-jewel.
(b) A jewel the size of a bus.
(c) A new technology.
(d) None of these.
15. What shows up at Landau's door?
(a) Both of these.
(b) One of the Queen's dogs.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A guard dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prize for the war of the Sunken Gardens?
2. What patent is Navarre attempting to push forward?
3. For what is the Froth famous?
4. What is Arkadya that Valery is not?
5. What does she hope when she has eaten her pets' undecayed flesh?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)