|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shaper / Mechanist Stories: Twenty Evocations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying atop the gems?
(c) The Queen.
(d) None of these.
2. Why do Lindsay and Vera's hearts leap?
(a) There is actually an environment untouched by mankind.
(b) They have finally found what they are looking for.
(c) The geology of Earth is like Europa.
(d) There is a way for detente to be permanently plausible.
3. What does Lindsay pretend to represent?
(a) Karuki Intrasolar.
(b) Kabuki Intrasolar.
(c) Kabuki Interstellar.
(d) Karuki Interstellar.
4. Who or what do Nikolai and his friend Alex mimic?
(a) Another Shaper.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A Mechanist.
5. What stops Nora from killing Abelard/Lindsay?
(a) She loves him.
(b) The fact that he is another diplomat.
(c) She has shared a special moment with him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there good about a dead person?
2. What is the world of humanity to Kitsune?
3. Where does the child want to go?
4. Who has come to visit Lindsay?
5. For what is the Froth famous?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)