|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Sundog Zones: Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there good about a dead person?
(a) Lots of protein.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Lots of chemicals for the Black Medicals.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What stops Nora from killing Abelard/Lindsay?
(a) She loves him.
(b) The fact that he is another diplomat.
(c) She has shared a special moment with him.
(d) All of these.
3. What kind of food does the Mechanist ask Lindsay if he has ever had?
(a) A pear.
(b) An apple.
(c) An orange.
(d) A peach.
4. What is Lindsay seeking?
(a) Political asylum.
(b) Refugee status.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. What is Lindsay's single right?
(a) The right to death.
(b) The right to liberty.
(c) The right to life.
(d) The right to freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are ReShapers the final outcome of Shapers?
2. Why does Kitsune make Lindsay help her with the front?
3. Who is the first death?
4. How much is Justice 2 charging for ketamine?
5. What is Zaibatsu's most numerous faction?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)