|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Moving in Clades: Chapters Eight and Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Constantine's life look good?
(a) He has his own gene line.
(b) He has his own nets posed for disloyalty.
(c) All of these.
(d) He has a free hand for anti-mech politics.
2. Why does Kitsune make Lindsay help her with the front?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) It is a measure of her control.
(c) Lindsay hates it.
(d) Both of these.
3. Whose idea are the concession stands?
4. What is the world of humanity to Kitsune?
(a) All of these.
(b) Losses and broken hopes.
(c) A world yearning for empathy and compassion.
(d) Original sin, and a flawed world.
5. What is risky to Nora?
(b) Becoming a sundog again.
(d) Being old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the audience delighted by?
2. Who is the one with luck?
3. Whose grace and beauty wound Lindsay?
4. How many limbs does the robot have?
5. What is Zaibatsu's most numerous faction?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)