Part One: Sundog Zones: Chapter One
• Lindsay is shipped into exile in a cheap Mechanist drogue after being indicted.
• He smiles into the camera and answers all the questions, confirming that he is seeking political asylum and has nothing biologically active, nor is carrying any explosives or software attack devices.
• The right to death is explained to Lindsay and that it is invoked merely by requesting it out loud.
• Lindsay dons a pair of coveralls and uses the credit card he was given to activate an old electric aircraft with fabric wings.
• Lindsay flies close to the sterilized zone that is forbidden to sundogs like him and watches the weapons bunkers track him.
• To the north, sundogs had stripped portions of the industrial sector and used it to create crude, but airtight domes ranging from small to encompassing half a hemisphere.
• Calling upon his own Shaper training, Lindsay...
This section contains 5,240 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)