Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Scarlett, Colum and Kathleen stay in Chapter 48?
2. In Chapter 38, what leads the president of the bank to make a fuss over Scarlett?
3. Where does Scarlett go after escaping a social event in Chapter 41?
4. What does Scarlett give to Colum in Chapter 57?
5. Who does Scarlett receive a letter from in Chapter 38?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Scarlett's relationship with her children. Who are her children and how does she treat them? How do they treat her? What does the reader know about her children's upbringing? In your opinion, is Scarlett a good mother? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the genre of the novel "Scarlett"? What are some examples of other works of this genre? What are the characteristics of this genre? What are some examples of these characteristics in "Scarlett"?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of money in the novel "Scarlett". How important is money to Scarlett? How does she use money to get what she wants? Does money ever cause problems for Scarlett?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)