Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Thirty-Three through Forty-Six)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Scarlett earn Sally Brewton's respect?
2. What must Suellen do if Scarlett were to pay her a stipend?
3. What does Rhett declare he will revive in Chapter 26?
4. Why is Tara unable to be repaired in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Sister Mary Joseph?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Scarlett earn Sally's respect in Chapter 15?
2. What causes a stir among the mourners in Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,013 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)