|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Scarlett, Colum and Kathleen stay in Chapter 48?
(a) The Railway Hotel.
(b) The Blue Moon Motel.
(c) The Mountaintop Hotel.
(d) The Lionheart Hotel.
2. In Chapter 38, what leads the president of the bank to make a fuss over Scarlett?
(a) Scarlett yells at him, leading him to feel intimidated.
(b) She is very beautiful.
(c) She has a reputation for being a savvy and business-minded woman.
(d) Her relation to Pierre Robillard.
3. Where does Scarlett go after escaping a social event in Chapter 41?
(a) A church.
(b) The O'Hara house.
(c) Rhett's plantation.
(d) To her grandfather's house.
4. What does Scarlett give to Colum in Chapter 57?
(a) A present for her grandmother.
(b) A check.
(c) A kiss on the cheek.
(d) Three letters.
5. Who does Scarlett receive a letter from in Chapter 38?
(b) Henry Hamilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarlett ask to be the godmother of her baby?
2. What does Scarlett give the soldiers who arrive at her grandmother's house during a visit in Chapter 60?
3. What is Scarlett upset by during the fair in Chapter 52?
4. What does Scarlett name her baby?
5. What causes Scarlett to tear up while visiting her relatives in Chapter 35?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)