|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarlett want as her baby's godfather?
2. How much money does Rhett send Scarlett in Chapter 38?
(a) 50,000 dollars.
(b) 100,000 dollars.
(c) Half a million dollars.
(d) 250,000 dollars.
3. What does Scarlett decide to do in Chapter 46?
(a) Go to Ireland.
(c) Go to Rhett.
(d) Open a new shop.
4. Who does Scarlett receive a letter from in Chapter 38?
(c) Henry Hamilton.
5. What is Scarlett bored by in Chapter 50?
(a) The same card games.
(b) The talk of cattle.
(c) The bland food.
(d) The green scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scarlett invited to in Chapter 34?
2. What does Colum think Ballyhara is a prime place for?
3. Who does Colum visit in Chapter 59?
4. What must Scarlett do to receive her grandfather's fortune?
5. What does everyone do at Daniel's while Scarlett is out in Chapter 58?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scarlett relate to the workers at Ballyhara in Chapter 59?
2. What do Maureen and Scarlett share stories about in Chapter 43?
3. What causes a stir in Chapter 58?
4. What does Kathleen tell Scarlett when she goes for a visit in Chapter 61?
5. What does Colum advise Scarlett to do about her relationship with Rhett in Chapter 44?
6. Why does the bank's president make a fuss over Scarlett in Chapter 38? What does Scarlett suspect about her grandfather after her bank visit?
7. In Chapter 51, what does Scarlett hate about the guests at the party thrown in her honor?
8. How does Scarlett feel about her pregnancy? Why does she decide not to return to Charleston?
9. Why does Colum leave for the day in Chapter 54? What needs to be done in preparation for Scarlett's grandmother's birthday?
10. What do the locals do when they see Scarlett out with her baby? Why does Scarlett think they do this?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)