|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett participate in in Chapter 45?
(a) The unveiling of the new town hall.
(b) The reception of her friend's wedding.
(c) A fundraiser for the wounded soldiers.
(d) The Saint Patrick's Day festivities.
2. What is the travelers' destination in Chapter 48?
(a) The County Donegal.
(b) The County Kerry.
(c) The County Meath.
(d) The County Tipperary.
3. How does Scarlett react to the realization she makes during her trip to Ireland?
(a) She is excited and happy.
(b) She feels panicked.
(c) She is at peace.
(d) She feels regret and sadness.
4. At what point does Scarlett's joy in the Ballyhara project become lost?
(a) When her children refuse to visit her in Ireland.
(b) When her cousins refuse to move there.
(c) When she hears further news about Rhett.
(d) When she becomes ill from overworking.
5. What do Colum and Scarlett come across on their way to their destination in Chapter 49?
(a) A cottage on fire.
(b) An injured horse.
(c) A violent storm.
(d) A hungry family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarlett first stay with in Ireland?
2. What information about Maureen horrifies Scarlett in Chapter 40?
3. Why does Scarlett decide to continue to Ireland after her circumstances change?
4. Why does she demand this of the servant in Chapter 36?
5. What is Scarlett upset by during the fair in Chapter 52?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)