|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Scarlett's joy in the Ballyhara project become lost?
(a) When she becomes ill from overworking.
(b) When her children refuse to visit her in Ireland.
(c) When her cousins refuse to move there.
(d) When she hears further news about Rhett.
2. Who is Maureen?
(a) Jamie's wife.
(b) Scarlett's aunt.
(c) Scarlett's friend.
(d) Rhett's sister.
3. Why does Scarlett give Colum her winnings from the card game in Chapter 47?
(a) So he can trade it for the local currency.
(b) So he can put it towards his cause.
(c) So he can give it to the poor.
(d) So he can buy her some Irish souvenirs.
4. What does Scarlett conclude after touring the large house in Chapter 61?
(a) It is breathtaking.
(b) It is in need of a great deal of repair.
(c) It has a lot of spirit.
(d) It is much larger than she thought.
5. What causes Scarlett to tear up while visiting her relatives in Chapter 35?
(a) A conversation about how life was before the war.
(b) A conversation about her father.
(c) Remembering Bonnie.
(d) A love song which reminds her of Rhett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarlett first stay with in Ireland?
2. What does Scarlett give the soldiers who arrive at her grandmother's house during a visit in Chapter 60?
3. Who does Colum visit in Chapter 59?
4. What is Scarlett invited to in Chapter 34?
5. What do Colum and Scarlett come across on their way to their destination in Chapter 49?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)