|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixty-Six through Eighty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett learn while visiting Henry Hamilton's office in Chapter 5?
(a) That Rhett has inquired about her business.
(b) That her debt has been cleared.
(c) That there is a financial crisis going on.
(d) That her business is going under.
2. What does Scarlett note about the house she attends a ball at in Chapter 21?
(a) It is reminiscent of Twin Oaks.
(b) It reminds her of Tara.
(c) It is grander than Tara.
(d) It is neglected.
3. According to Rhett, when will he return to Charleston, as of Chapter 32?
(a) When Scarlett leaves Charleston.
(b) After he tours Northern America.
(c) After a business trip in California.
(d) When his children return to Charleston.
4. What does Rosemary confront Rhett about in Chapter 19?
(a) Being too weak with Scarlett.
(b) Being close-minded about the Yankee soldiers.
(c) Being unfeeling toward his wife.
(d) His poor crop choice at his plantation.
5. In what city does the ship make a stop in Chapter 69?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Scarlett's joy in the Ballyhara project become lost?
2. Why is Scarlett's grandfather's dinner unsuccessful in Chapter 37?
3. Why do the residents of Charleston walk everywhere?
4. Why does Scarlett prepare to leave Tara in Chapter 4?
5. What does Scarlett give the soldiers who arrive at her grandmother's house during a visit in Chapter 60?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)