|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fifty-Eight through Sixty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Scarlett goes into labor?
(a) It is overcast.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is stormy.
2. What does Rosemary confront Rhett about in Chapter 19?
(a) Being close-minded about the Yankee soldiers.
(b) His poor crop choice at his plantation.
(c) Being unfeeling toward his wife.
(d) Being too weak with Scarlett.
3. Why does Rhett demand to see Scarlett's clothes?
(a) He wishes to give them away.
(b) He wishes to sell them to settle a gambling debt.
(c) He wants to make sure she is taking care of herself.
(d) He believes that she has bought a new wardrobe.
4. What does Scarlett realize about Rosemary in Chapter 25?
(a) That Rosemary is overcoming her own broken heart, just as Scarlett is.
(b) That Rosemary loves the plantation as much as Scarlett loves Tara.
(c) That Rosemary is a hard business woman.
(d) That Rosemary is a backstabber.
5. Why does Rhett visit Alicia Savage in Chapter 18?
(a) Alicia Savage is an old friend he has not visited in years.
(b) Alicia Savage has information about Scarlett.
(c) Alicia Savage is dying.
(d) Alicia claims she saw the Yankee soldier in her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Scarlett and Colum ride to in Chapter 53?
2. Who tries to throw himself in a grave in Chapter 1?
3. What does Scarlett decide to do in Chapter 46?
4. Who is Scarlett denied an audience with in Chapter 33?
5. What does Scarlett demand of a servant carrying her grandfather's meal in Chapter 36?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)