|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen through Thitry-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary confront Rhett about in Chapter 19?
(a) His poor crop choice at his plantation.
(b) Being close-minded about the Yankee soldiers.
(c) Being too weak with Scarlett.
(d) Being unfeeling toward his wife.
2. Who is Suellen?
(a) Scarlett's sister.
(b) Scarlett's best friend.
(c) Scarlett's sister-in-law.
(d) Scarlett's tenant.
3. What does Scarlett do after Bill Weller upsets her in Chapter 7?
(a) She cries by herself in the bathroom.
(b) She throws a vase at the wall.
(c) She ignores Bill Weller.
(d) She throws out her party guests.
4. Why does Rhett call Scarlett a barbarian in Chapter 17?
(a) Because she shows little interest in their children.
(b) Because she threatens to take their children far away.
(c) Because she threatens to spread rumors about Rhett.
(d) Because of her attitude toward his plantation's crop.
5. Who does Scarlett send for in Chapter 2?
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Scarlett and the family take to the Confederate Home in Chapter 21?
2. What does Scarlett realize she has to stop doing in Chapter 9?
3. What group visits Eleanor's home in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Scarlett dress as at the masquerade ball in Chapter 8?
5. What does Rhett agree to do with Scarlett in Chapter 29?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)