|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen through Thitry-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam Forrest know Scarlett?
(a) From her days of nursing soldiers in the hospital.
(b) He was once a worker for her father.
(c) He is her sister's old beau.
(d) From her store.
2. Why does Scarlett leave her maid behind at Tara?
(a) So she can conduct her business in private.
(b) To save money.
(c) To teach another maid how to arrange her daughter's hair.
(d) To improve her skills.
3. Where do Eleanor and Scarlett go after waking early in Chapter 11?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The market.
(c) On a tour of the plantation.
4. Where does Scarlett go when she first arrives in Charleston in Chapter 10?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Rhett's house.
(c) Her aunts' home.
(d) Her sister's home.
5. Why does an angry group of workers gather outside of Rhett's plantation in Chapter 23?
(a) To gain a more flexible working schedule.
(b) In an attempt to get higher wages.
(c) To discuss how to improve safety while on the job.
(d) To seek better living accomodation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhett tell Scarlett he will stop doing if she remains in Charleston?
2. Why does Rhett demand to see Scarlett's clothes?
3. What is the name of Scarlett's store?
4. What is the name of Ashley's son?
5. How does Rhett react to Scarlett's budding romance with Middleton?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)