|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen through Thitry-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Eleanor and Scarlett go after waking early in Chapter 11?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The market.
(d) On a tour of the plantation.
2. What does Scarlett arrange for India in Chapter 6?
(a) A ride to the neighboring town.
(b) A care package for her ill mother.
(c) A credit account at her store.
(d) A job for her son at Scarlett's store.
3. What does Scarlett know nothing about while at the market in Chapter 15?
(a) How to barter for a better price.
(b) The vegetables and fruits.
(c) The red meats.
(d) The various ocean fish.
4. Who is dying at the end of Chapter 1?
(b) Scarlett's mother.
5. What does Scarlett notice a high number of upon her arrival in Charleston in Chapter 10?
(a) Yankee soldiers.
(b) Wounded ex-soldiers.
(c) Homeless people.
(d) Vacant houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary confront Rhett about in Chapter 19?
2. Who is Sister Mary Joseph?
3. How does Scarlett earn Sally Brewton's respect?
4. Why does Rhett call Scarlett a barbarian in Chapter 17?
5. What does Emma notice about Anne Hampton in Chapter 12?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)