|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine through Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett begin receiving many invitations in Chapter 16?
(a) Because Rhett has put in a good word for her.
(b) Because she has attracted the attention of a very wealthy gentleman.
(c) Because the new social season has started.
(d) Because of Sally's endorsement.
2. How does Scarlett react to the kiss forced upon her in Chapter 13?
(a) She is horrified.
(b) She laughs it off.
(c) She reciprocates the kiss.
(d) She faints.
3. What are the names of Scarlett's children who are at Tara?
(a) Elsie and Wallace.
(b) Emma and Wendle.
(c) Emily and William.
(d) Ella and Wade.
4. Why does Scarlett prepare to leave Tara in Chapter 4?
(a) She misses her family in Charleston.
(b) She has to tend to her business matters.
(c) She can't stand the noise the children make.
(d) She does not get along with Suellen.
5. Who forces a kiss on Scarlett in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett do after Bill Weller upsets her in Chapter 7?
2. Why do the residents of Charleston walk everywhere?
3. Who does Scarlett dress as at the masquerade ball in Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of Scarlett's maid?
5. Where does Scarlett go when she first arrives in Charleston in Chapter 10?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)