|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine through Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett know nothing about while at the market in Chapter 15?
(a) How to barter for a better price.
(b) The vegetables and fruits.
(c) The various ocean fish.
(d) The red meats.
2. Why does Rhett call Scarlett a barbarian in Chapter 17?
(a) Because she shows little interest in their children.
(b) Because of her attitude toward his plantation's crop.
(c) Because she threatens to spread rumors about Rhett.
(d) Because she threatens to take their children far away.
3. What instruction has Rhett left at Scarlett's household in Atlanta in Chapter 5?
(a) To have her household bills paid by his attorneys.
(b) To meet him in Charleston immediately.
(c) To vacate the property as soon as possible.
(d) To stop doing business with the Wilkes'.
4. What does Scarlett realize she has to stop doing in Chapter 9?
(a) Waiting for Rhett.
(d) Helping Ashley.
5. What does Scarlett notice a high number of upon her arrival in Charleston in Chapter 10?
(a) Vacant houses.
(b) Wounded ex-soldiers.
(c) Homeless people.
(d) Yankee soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scarlett's impression of Eleanor Butler when she meets her for the first time?
2. What are the names of Scarlett's children who are at Tara?
3. What is the name of Scarlett's maid?
4. Where does Scarlett go with her aunts in Chapter 16?
5. What does Emma notice about Anne Hampton in Chapter 12?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)