|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine through Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the second section of the novel?
(a) "High Risk".
(b) "High Stakes".
(c) "High Times".
(d) "High Tides".
2. Why are all outsiders no longer welcomed in Charleston?
(a) There is an initiative taking place aiming to rebuild Charleston's culture.
(b) There is the chance of a plague.
(c) The locals have been put off by northerners who occupy the city.
(d) There is a murderer loose.
3. How does Rhett react to Scarlett's presence in Chapter 11?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is overjoyed.
(d) He is angered.
4. What is the name of the cemetery that Scarlett visits in Chapter 1?
(a) Charleston Cemetery.
(b) Southern Belle Cemetery.
(c) Georgia State Cemetery.
(d) Oakland Cemetery.
5. What does Scarlett ask Eleanor for help in convincing Rhett of in Chapter 11?
(a) That another baby is a good idea.
(b) That Rhett should return to Atlanta.
(c) That Rhett should forgive her.
(d) That he should lend her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett arrange for India in Chapter 6?
2. What does Bill Weller talk about which upsets Scarlett in Chapter 7?
3. What does Joe Colleton tell Ashley is the reason for Scarlett's visit to the building site in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Scarlett prepare to leave Tara in Chapter 4?
5. What does Rhett tell Scarlett he will stop doing if she remains in Charleston?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)