|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dying at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Scarlett's mother.
2. What does Scarlett learn while visiting Henry Hamilton's office in Chapter 5?
(a) That her debt has been cleared.
(b) That her business is going under.
(c) That there is a financial crisis going on.
(d) That Rhett has inquired about her business.
3. Whose grave site does Scarlett visit in Chapter 1?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Her mother's.
4. What instruction has Rhett left at Scarlett's household in Atlanta in Chapter 5?
(a) To have her household bills paid by his attorneys.
(b) To meet him in Charleston immediately.
(c) To stop doing business with the Wilkes'.
(d) To vacate the property as soon as possible.
5. Why does Scarlett prepare to leave Tara in Chapter 4?
(a) She has to tend to her business matters.
(b) She can't stand the noise the children make.
(c) She misses her family in Charleston.
(d) She does not get along with Suellen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tara?
2. What does Bill Weller talk about which upsets Scarlett in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Will Benteen?
4. Who is Joe Colton?
5. What must Suellen do if Scarlett were to pay her a stipend?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)