|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Scarlett live in in Chapter 1?
(c) New Orleans.
2. What does Scarlett arrange for India in Chapter 6?
(a) A credit account at her store.
(b) A ride to the neighboring town.
(c) A care package for her ill mother.
(d) A job for her son at Scarlett's store.
3. Who tries to throw himself in a grave in Chapter 1?
(b) Scarlett's uncle.
(d) Scarlett's son.
4. Who does Scarlett dress as at the masquerade ball in Chapter 8?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(c) The Queen of Hearts.
5. What is the name of the cemetery that Scarlett visits in Chapter 1?
(a) Southern Belle Cemetery.
(b) Oakland Cemetery.
(c) Charleston Cemetery.
(d) Georgia State Cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett try to stop someone from throwing himself in a grave?
2. What instruction has Rhett left at Scarlett's household in Atlanta in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Scarlett's maid?
4. What must Suellen do if Scarlett were to pay her a stipend?
5. What are the names of Scarlett's children who are at Tara?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)