|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine through Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Scarlett's children who are at Tara?
(a) Ella and Wade.
(b) Elsie and Wallace.
(c) Emily and William.
(d) Emma and Wendle.
2. Why does Scarlett begin receiving many invitations in Chapter 16?
(a) Because of Sally's endorsement.
(b) Because she has attracted the attention of a very wealthy gentleman.
(c) Because the new social season has started.
(d) Because Rhett has put in a good word for her.
3. When Scarlett finds Ashley's house closed up in Chapter 5, where does she go to find him?
(a) His cottage in Savannah.
(b) At his family home in South Carolina.
(c) Aunt Pittypat's house.
(d) At his sister's home.
4. Why does Scarlett try to stop someone from throwing himself in a grave?
(a) She dislikes drama.
(b) She believes he will hurt himself.
(c) It will dirty his suit.
(d) She wants his attention on her.
5. Who tries to throw himself in a grave in Chapter 1?
(a) Scarlett's uncle.
(d) Scarlett's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Weller talk about which upsets Scarlett in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Suellen?
3. What city does Scarlett live in in Chapter 1?
4. Where do Rhett and Scarlett stop on their return to Charleston in Chapter 17?
5. Why is Scarlett unable to visit her children at Christmas in Chapter 8?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)