|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three through Forty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarlett dress as at the masquerade ball in Chapter 8?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
2. What story involving criminal behavior does Scarlett hear in Chapter 16?
(a) A story about a young orphan running off with Yankee weapons.
(b) A story of a Yankee soldier breaking into women's bedrooms.
(c) A story of a wounded soldier who steals from the Yankees.
(d) A story about a pair of criminals posing as a married couple.
3. What does Joe Colleton tell Ashley is the reason for Scarlett's visit to the building site in Chapter 9?
(a) Scarlett is looking for Ashley.
(b) Scarlett is looking for a new contractor.
(c) Scarlett is considering building a store there.
(d) Scarlett is interested in post-war architecture.
4. What does Scarlett notice a high number of upon her arrival in Charleston in Chapter 10?
(a) Yankee soldiers.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) Vacant houses.
(d) Wounded ex-soldiers.
5. Where do Rhett and Scarlett stop on their return to Charleston in Chapter 17?
(a) Rhett's phosphate mine.
(b) A church.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Rhett's cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are James and Andrew O'Hara?
2. Where do Eleanor and Scarlett go after waking early in Chapter 11?
3. Who is Sheba?
4. What causes Scarlett to tear up while visiting her relatives in Chapter 35?
5. What is the name of Scarlett's store?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)