|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the girls in the story?
2. The narrator and her best friend ______________________.
(a) Swim in the sea.
(b) Take piano lessons.
(c) Ride bikes together.
(d) Do everything together.
3. Why is Jubril uncomfortable around the women on the bus?
(a) They wear too much perfume.
(b) They flirt with him.
(c) They wear too much makeup.
(d) They are in Western clothes.
4. What place does the narrator have in her family?
(a) An only child.
(b) The oldest child.
(c) The middle child.
(d) The youngest child.
5. What is Jubril's adopted Christian name?
Short Answer Questions
1. This story is told from which point of view?
2. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Selam likes about the narrator?
4. In what country does the story take place?
5. Who tells this story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)