|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are going back to school.
(b) They will never leave the house again.
(c) They are to be sold.
(d) They are going away to military school.
2. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
(a) His lottery winnings.
(b) The other children.
(c) His new car.
(d) The furniture.
3. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) D20 bill.
(b) S500 bill.
(c) N100 bill.
(d) G20 bill.
4. How old is Maisha?
5. In what country does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
2. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
3. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
4. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
5. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mama try to break into Maisha's trunk?
2. Why do Mama and Papa encourage their children to sniff glue and drink alcohol?
3. How does Fofo Kpee explain the delivery of the new motorcycle to the children?
4. Who is Big Guy and what is he looking for at Fofo Kpee's house?
5. Why does Mama give her children glue to sniff on Christmas morning?
6. What is the premise of "Fattening for Gabon"?
7. Why would Kotchikpa think that the motorcycle is a reward from God?
8. How does Maisha's physical appearance symbolize her stolen innocence derived from her beauty?
9. What is the importance of "the bad night" when Fofo masturbates in front of the children?
10. Where are the parents of the children and why do they live with Fofo Kpee?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)