|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new name does Mama give to Kotchikpa?
2. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) D20 bill.
(b) N100 bill.
(c) S500 bill.
(d) G20 bill.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Freshly applied perm.
(b) Pair of black jeans.
(c) Newly bleached skin.
(d) Long artificial fingernails.
4. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(c) Hot cocoa.
5. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
(a) Sets the house on fire.
(b) Ties them to their beds.
(c) He masturbates near their beds.
(d) Cuts his arms with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
2. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
3. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children?
4. How old is Maisha?
5. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children and what do they think is the occasion for the goodies?
2. Why do Mama and Papa encourage their children to sniff glue and drink alcohol?
3. What is the premise of "Fattening for Gabon"?
4. Where does Fofo store his acquired goods and why are they really useless?
5. How does Fofo Kpee explain the delivery of the new motorcycle to the children?
6. Where are the parents of the children and why do they live with Fofo Kpee?
7. Why is Maisha a prostitute at the age of twelve?
8. Who are the members of Jigana's family?
9. How do Jigana and his siblings get money from people on the streets?
10. What is the true extent of Mama's gratitude toward Maisha when she gets on her knees to thank her daughter?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)