Mid-Book Test (up to What Language is That? (Ethiopia))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
b) A car.
c) Other kids.
d) Sea shells.
2. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
a) Strangle them.
b) Shoot them.
c) Fight them.
d) Stab them.
3. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
4. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
a) The father.
b) The mother.
5. What is the narrator looking for at...
This section contains 1,214 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)