|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
(a) Angelina and Frank.
(b) Elaine and Andrew.
(c) Antoinette and Paul.
(d) Michael and Melanie.
2. With what does Mama spray down the house?
3. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(b) A drug den.
(c) A new school.
(d) Torn down.
4. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A gift card.
(b) A cooked chicken leg.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A locket.
5. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
(a) An old taxi.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bike.
(d) A Jaguar.
6. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
(a) Kisses her hand.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Falls to her knees.
7. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
(a) The childrens' parents.
(b) A lawsuit settlement.
(c) A new job.
(d) A lottery win.
8. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Puts a hoodie on him.
(b) Puts a newspaper over him.
(c) Wraps him in plastic bags.
(d) Holds an umbrella over him.
9. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In a shed.
(c) In the drive.
(d) In the house.
10. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) They are at boarding school.
(b) The children are in foster care.
(c) The parents are traveling abroad.
(d) The parents have AIDS.
11. Who arrives unexpectedly one night to say that the children will be leaving within the week?
(a) Big Guy.
(b) Monsieur Abraham.
12. Maisha snaps at Jinga for ______________________.
(a) Looking in her purse.
(b) Stepping on her foot.
(c) Playing music too loud.
(d) Trying to wish her goodnight.
13. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
(a) An electric fan.
(b) A paper plate.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) The door of the shack.
14. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
(a) Stab them.
(b) Strangle them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Fight them.
15. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
(a) A storage room.
(b) A wooden box.
(c) A closet.
(d) A cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
2. How old is Jigana?
3. How old is Yewa?
4. How old is Kotchikpa?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)