|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new name does Mama give to Kotchikpa?
2. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
(a) Her bicycle.
(b) Her trunk.
(c) Her suitcases.
(d) Her coat rack.
3. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
4. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
(a) Slaps her.
(c) Kisses her hand.
(d) Falls to her knees.
5. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(b) A drug den.
(c) Torn down.
(d) A new school.
6. How old is Yewa?
7. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) G20 bill.
(b) S500 bill.
(c) D20 bill.
(d) N100 bill.
8. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
(a) Angelina and Frank.
(b) Elaine and Andrew.
(c) Antoinette and Paul.
(d) Michael and Melanie.
9. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
(a) Delivered newspapers.
(b) Worked at McDonald's.
(c) Joined a street gang.
(d) Worked at the hatchery.
10. With what does Mama spray down the house?
11. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Pair of black jeans.
(b) Newly bleached skin.
(c) Freshly applied perm.
(d) Long artificial fingernails.
12. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
13. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
(a) They no longer want him.
(b) They are bad people.
(c) They are wealthy.
(d) They have moved away.
14. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(a) Hot cocoa.
15. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A house.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do to the taxi driver?
2. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
3. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
4. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
5. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)