1. How old is Jigana?
2. How old is Maisha?
3. How does Maisha make money for the family?
She is a prostitute.
4. In what country does the story take place?
5. Who is Naema?
6. Where do Jigana and his family live?
A slum house.
7. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
Gives them glue to sniff.
8. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
Jigana's school books.
9. Why do the children take Baby to town with them?
People give more money when Baby is with them.
This section contains 3,838 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)