|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa bring into Monique's room when the ghosts return?
(a) A radio.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) Holy water.
(d) A Bible.
2. How did Yusuf die?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He had a terminal illness.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He was stoned to death.
3. What is the narrator looking for at Selam's apartment building?
(a) The blinds to open.
(b) The pigeons roosting on the roof.
(c) A light in the kitchen window.
(d) Smoke from the fireplace.
4. What place does the narrator have in her family?
(a) The middle child.
(b) The oldest child.
(c) An only child.
(d) The youngest child.
5. What does Monique notice about her father the next morning?
(a) His eyes are bloodshot.
(b) His fingernails are caked with mud.
(c) His arm is in a cast.
(d) He has a bruise on his cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
2. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
3. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
5. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)