|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maman tell Monique to do before Maman leaves the house?
(a) Turn down the TV.
(b) Do her homework.
(c) Lock all the doors.
(d) Clean up the kitchen.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Pair of black jeans.
(b) Long artificial fingernails.
(c) Newly bleached skin.
(d) Freshly applied perm.
3. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
4. Which of the following do Selam and the narrator NOT do when they see each other from their apartments?
(a) Mime hugging each other.
(b) Open their mouths wide.
(c) Talk on the phone.
(d) Smile big.
5. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
2. The narrator and her best friend vacation with ___________________.
3. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
4. How old are the girls in the story?
5. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)