|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the children take Baby to town with them?
(a) They want to buy her some ice cream.
(b) They can teach her songs.
(c) The store owner gives them candy.
(d) People give more money when Baby is with them.
2. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are going away to military school.
(b) They are going back to school.
(c) They are to be sold.
(d) They will never leave the house again.
3. What candy do the two friends like to eat?
(a) Gummy bears.
(b) Smiling Cow toffees.
(c) Red licorice.
(d) Peanut butter cups.
4. Who shouts at the front door to be let into the house?
(b) Tonton Andre.
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
2. What does Monique see lying in the streets?
3. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
4. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
5. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)