|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) An electric fan.
(c) A paper plate.
(d) The door of the shack.
2. Why is Jubril uncomfortable around the women on the bus?
(a) They wear too much makeup.
(b) They wear too much perfume.
(c) They flirt with him.
(d) They are in Western clothes.
3. Jubril buys a ticket on which bus line to take him out of the city to his father's village?
(b) Nigerian Express Lines.
(c) Greyhound Bus.
(d) Luxurious Buses.
4. What place does Selam have in her family?
(a) The youngest child.
(b) An only child.
(c) The middle child.
(d) The oldest child.
5. Where does Monique hide the body of Jesus that breaks off the crucifix?
(a) In her pajamas.
(b) Under a pillow.
(c) In a coffee mug.
(d) In a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
2. Where does Fofo Kpee take the children on their first ride on the motorcycle?
3. Which of the following do the Christian rebels NOT do to the person who is sheltering Jubril?
4. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
5. What does Maman tell Monique to do before Maman leaves the house?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)