|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A gift card.
(b) A locket.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A cooked chicken leg.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Selam likes about the narrator?
(a) Little eyes.
(b) Lean face.
(c) Artistic talent.
3. What does Jubril fear will reveal that he is a Muslim?
(a) His missing hand.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His food.
(d) His books.
4. Why does Maman slap Monique's hand?
(a) She is taunting her brother.
(b) She grabbed for food at the table.
(c) She tries to lick the frosting from the birthday cake.
(d) She tried to scratch Tonton Andre's face out of a photograph.
5. The narrator is happy because __________________________.
(a) Her family is going on vacation.
(b) She and Selam have found a way to communicate.
(c) It is her birthday.
(d) She got a new puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a nosy woman on the bus ask Jubril?
2. What does the old man in yellow pants do to Monique?
3. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
4. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
5. Where does Monique hide the body of Jesus that breaks off the crucifix?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)