|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
2. One day, the narrator smells ________________ in the apartment.
3. Maisha snaps at Jinga for ______________________.
(a) Playing music too loud.
(b) Trying to wish her goodnight.
(c) Looking in her purse.
(d) Stepping on her foot.
4. During one vacation, Selam asks the narrator ___________________________.
(a) If she has ever kissed a boy.
(b) If hamburger is pork.
(c) If she wants to learn French.
(d) If she knows how to water ski.
5. What does the narrator note about the streets outside the apartment?
(a) They are filled with people.
(b) They are wet.
(c) They have oil spots.
(d) They are empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
2. What does Monique see dripping down the walls?
3. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
4. The guard questions the children about ___________________.
5. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)