|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monique pick up to take with her as she leaves the house?
(a) The broken crucifix.
(b) A Bible.
(d) A photograph.
2. Who is hiding in the space above Monique's bed?
(a) Tutsi people.
(b) Local politicians.
3. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
(a) Song lyrics.
(b) Fictional stories about themselves.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The alphabet.
4. Who arrives unexpectedly one night to say that the children will be leaving within the week?
(a) Big Guy.
(c) Monsieur Abraham.
5. What does Madam Aniema do to the soldier to calm him down?
(a) Offers him some food.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Rubs his hands.
(d) Sprinkles holy water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
2. What is Monique's great uncle's name?
3. Jubril was baptized into which religion?
4. What does Maman tell Monique to do before Maman leaves the house?
5. In what country does the story take place?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)