|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kotchikpa?
2. How does Jubril die?
(a) His throat is slit.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) He drowns.
3. What is a tout?
(a) A chef.
(b) A politician.
(c) A thief.
(d) A solicitor.
4. Who are Monique's aunt and uncle?
(a) Tonton Andre and Tantine Annette.
(b) Tonton Jacque and Tantine Angelina.
(c) Tonton Paul and Tantine Antoinette.
(d) Tonton Gabriel and Tantine Maria.
5. The narrator is happy because __________________________.
(a) It is her birthday.
(b) She got a new puppy.
(c) Her family is going on vacation.
(d) She and Selam have found a way to communicate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
2. What does Maman tell Monique to do before Maman leaves the house?
3. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
4. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
5. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)