|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jubril not watch the televisions on the bus?
(a) His eyes are too tired.
(b) He would prefer to sleep.
(c) They show offensive Western images.
(d) The screens are too blurry.
2. The chief orders the passengers on the bus to not mention the word ________________ on the trip.
3. What does Monique pick up to take with her as she leaves the house?
(a) A photograph.
(b) The broken crucifix.
(c) A Bible.
4. Which of the following do Selam and the narrator NOT do when they see each other from their apartments?
(a) Smile big.
(b) Talk on the phone.
(c) Mime hugging each other.
(d) Open their mouths wide.
5. Who shouts at the front door to be let into the house?
(b) Tonton Andre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
2. Where do Jigana and his family live?
3. Why is the soldier anxious to reach the village?
4. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
5. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)