|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
(a) Pulls down the mosquito net.
(b) Breaks his school pencils.
(c) Tears up his school uniform.
(d) Swallows a bottle of glue.
2. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(a) A car.
(c) Sea shells.
(d) Other kids.
3. Emeka points out Jubril as being a ______________.
4. Where do Jigana and his family live?
(a) A slum house.
(b) A ranch house.
(c) A studio apartment.
(d) A townhouse.
5. What does Madam Aniema do to the soldier to calm him down?
(a) Sings to him.
(b) Rubs his hands.
(c) Offers him some food.
(d) Sprinkles holy water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children?
2. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
3. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
4. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
5. How old is Kotchikpa?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)