|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
(a) Kisses her hand.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Falls to her knees.
2. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
3. Which of the following do Selam and the narrator NOT do when they see each other from their apartments?
(a) Smile big.
(b) Open their mouths wide.
(c) Talk on the phone.
(d) Mime hugging each other.
4. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
(a) They are bad people.
(b) They are wealthy.
(c) They no longer want him.
(d) They have moved away.
5. Who is the protagonist of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
2. What place does the narrator have in her family?
3. What new name does Mama give to Kotchikpa?
4. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
5. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)