|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(a) A car.
(c) Sea shells.
(d) Other kids.
2. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
(a) The father.
(d) The mother.
3. What place does Selam have in her family?
(a) The middle child.
(b) An only child.
(c) The youngest child.
(d) The oldest child.
4. What is Jubril's religion?
5. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
(a) Make each other angry.
(b) Finish each other's sentences.
(c) Communicate messages to each other.
(d) Instill insecurities in each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
2. How old is Kotchikpa?
3. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
5. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)