|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Christian and Muslim riots, Jubril was beaten and _________________________.
(b) Left in an alley.
(c) Almost set on fire.
(d) Thrown in the river.
2. What differences do the two friends have?
(a) Religious differences.
(b) Cultural differences.
(c) Language differences.
(d) Athletic differences.
3. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
(a) She made a soccer goal.
(b) She is swerving on her bike.
(c) She is boarding a train.
(d) Selam had talked to Hadiya.
4. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
(a) They are wealthy.
(b) They are bad people.
(c) They no longer want him.
(d) They have moved away.
5. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
(a) Chicken strips.
(b) French fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Emeka points out Jubril as being a ______________.
2. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
3. What does the chief drop into Jubril's lap?
4. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
5. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)